Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D60 knuckle and rotor...hard to find?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MaxCrack, Jul 24, 2001.

1. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

I have finally found the axle I've been looking for, for months, and someone plundered the driver side axle stub, knuckle, rotor and brake assembly. So I was wondering how hard would it be to find these? New or used and how much are they? It looks like I may want to rebuild the thing anyway. How much do you guys think the axle is worth as is?

That's because I'm the devil.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Those parts are out there. Just have to keep your eyes open and do some calling or checking around.

If all else fails, give Boyce Equipment a call. I'm sure they can get what you need. Sure they may cost a bit, but for their prices, at least you will have them sooner rather than wasting more time searching. [​IMG]

<font color=blue>Daddy told me while learning to pee......"if you shake it more than twice, then you are playing with it!!!"</font color=blue>