Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D60 search

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Hossbaby50, Apr 6, 2002.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Does anyone have a VIN number off a SRW 1 ton Chevy K30 I can use to search for a D60 front? The VIN number is required on a site I need to search on, and I don't have one. Thanks.

2. Klef72K5

Klef72K5 1/2 ton status

Where you searching at? I've got some numbers from different axles, but when I did a search on Dana's computersystem it only went back to 92.

3. Hossbaby50

I am searching wrecking yards. They have internet part request forms to search for a part, but you need the VIN number off a truck that has the part your looking for. I tried searching once without the VIN, and I didn't get jack. The next time I put in the VIN off my Jimmy (searching for extra axleshafts) and got all kinds of responses. I need a trucks VIN.

4. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

it shouldnt be to hard to make one up. the search engine is only looking at the model year etc. it doesnt care what plant it was built at or if it even exisists. try this 1GCDV34W8HB142343 it should work if not go here to make up another one <a target="_blank" href=http://73-87chevytrucks.com/VIN2.htm>http://73-87chevytrucks.com/VIN2.htm</a>

5. Hossbaby50

Thanks alot. I appreciate it.