Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

D60 SRW Hubs/Wheel Bearings/Rotors

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by jolane, Sep 5, 2006.

1. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

SOLD>>>SOLD>>>SOLD>>>

I have a set of D60 SRW hubs with rotors/studs/wheel bearings I need gone. I repacked the wheel bearings ~100 miles ago with Mobil 1 grease. New seals. Where on running vehicle.

So, why am I selling them?
    Due to time, I decided to buy new hub/rotor assemblies from dealer. The rotors on my hubs were like brand new, but rusty, so I had them turned locally. Well, I guess they were not held correctly in the machine because they came back with a "Warp" (parallel, but not true when spun). This caused the caliper to chatter a little as I drove down the road (this is a street vehicle primarily). I indicated them in, took them to a machine shop, set them up and turned them. This helped the problem, but they are not perfect (+/- .003" on one, +/-.006" on the other). I am tired of screwing with them (take a lot of my time I just don't have to pull them off, try turning them, put them on)...

Who needs them?
    Converting from DRW to SRW. These would work perfect for a trail only vehicle. The rotors are still very thick, although I don't know exactly how thick. I can measure them for anyone interested. One might be just at/over minimum of 1.465", I just don't remember. A trail only rig could slap these on and go. For street use, a new set of rotors should do the trick. This would have been the cheaper solution for me, but due to time contraints, putting new assembled parts on it was a better option (although much more costly in terms of $$$).

These are heavy. I am willing to ship at buyers expense. I am also willing to remove the rotors if someone doesn't want to ship those. I have no idea what SRW hubs are going for. Please make a reasonable offer. Sell as a pair. Shipping is from 87120. Weight, unknown at this point. Remember, they include studs, bearings, and have new seals. PM me for pictures and other specifics.

Thanks,
    Joshua

Last edited: Sep 11, 2006
  2. 54inches

54inches 1/2 ton status

$200 shipped to 77520?

3. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

Let me weight them tonight and get an idea on shipping cost. Let's take this to PM.

Thanks,
    Joshua

4. 1967k10

1967k10 1/2 ton status

I'd be interested too if you still have them.

5. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

Yes, I still have them. I sent the info to 54inches, but have not heard anything back. Here are more details:

They weigh ~65# each to ship. They would ship from 87120. I can use either UPS, USPS, or FEDEX.

The rotor that is +/-.006" is 1.466" thick. The rotor that is +/-.006 is 1.486" thick (should be turnable I would think). They are still very thick, and if I had access, time and patience, I would have turned them under the stamped 1.465" personally.

I have a feeling shipping will be expensive. It was ~$70 for the pair to Houston. I was hoping to get ~$150 + shipping for everything (Rotors, studs, hubs, bearings).

Thanks,
    Joshua

6. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

I'll give you the $150, and I'll pick them up first of next week.
    Jimbo

7. 1967k10

1967k10 1/2 ton status

I don't necessarly need the rotors but they would be OK. What would shipping be to zip 69340.

8. 54inches

54inches 1/2 ton status

J....thanks for the quick response, but I will pass.......

9. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

No problem. I was just hoping you got the messages.

10. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

Shipping is ~$30 each UPS. I guessed the city for your zip code (Ellsworth?).

Removing the rotors would save a lot of weight, and presumably shipping cost. It is up to you.
    Joshua

11. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

Jimbo,

If 1967K10 passes, you are next in line. Are you going to be in Alb next week at any particular time?

Thanks,
    Joshua

12. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

I won't, but I have a friend who lives in Los Lunas, and he will pick them up/pay for them for me.
    Thanks, Jimbo

13. 1967k10

1967k10 1/2 ton status

If that's $30 each with the rotors,I'll take em'.I would like a pic' if possible first. Where are you located? I assume NM? You take Paypal? Thanks

14. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing, each hub including rotor, studs and bearings, is $30 EA to ship. So, all together, it would be $150 + $60 shipping.

PM me your email address and I can get a picture or two to you. Yes, I am in Albuquerque, NM and yes I have a paypal account.

Thanks,
    Joshua

15. jolane

jolane 1/2 ton status

These hubs are SOLD!

Thanks 1967k10!