Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Da Challenge - with video footage

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Dakota Territory Challenge Yes, we do rock crawl in the Black Hills belive it or not. [​IMG] [ QUOTE ]
    trails ranging from scenic to more than hard-core. With ratings of 5+, descriptions start out with "No novice drivers, dangerous situations, maximum ground clearance, lowest gears, two lockers, working winch, and vehicle damage assured." After tagging along we can vouch for the accuracy of the descriptions, as lesser vehicles should not tread if they don't wish to be left impaled on the obstacles.

[/ QUOTE ]

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What, none of y'all hardcore rock crawlers wanta come try the trails around here or what ??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif [​IMG]

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Wrong forum Paul...this is decidely On topic. A better choice would be the trails forum, or even the garage.

[ QUOTE ]
    What, none of y'all hardcore rock crawlers wanta come try the trails around here or what ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Wherever did you get that idea? The big question is have you wheeled those trails? My excuse is that it's 1300 or more miles away, what's yours? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Rene

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Dammit, quit making them think SD is full of you!

Hahaha JK (kinda)

DTC is pretty cool, may go next year

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yes, I have been on some of these trails. But My K5 isn't ready yet, so there's my excuse for why not lately. Did you check out the video's ??? Notice how tight the trails are ??? Around here it's more then just the rocks, you've got to deal with trees, cliffs, and tight turns all at the same time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [​IMG]

6. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Looks really cool! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I think those trails are a little more than my z28 can handle...

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I think those trails are a little more than my z28 can handle...

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Ya think ??? [​IMG]

9. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

Hey if anyones interested in going, applications will be available on our website real soon. Its first come first serve basis till we got 100 entrants and it usually fills up 3-4 days after applications are available. Info can be found at BH4wheelers.com

James

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

22nd Annual Dakota Territory Challenge. When? Sept 2nd through the 5th 2004 www.bh4wheelers.com and you know my K5 still won't be ready by then,LOL.