Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Daddy's Are Gonna Be Mad!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Oct 31, 2005.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

2 EXPENSIVE EXOTICS SMASHED BY 17 YR OLD GIRLS - DADDY'S ARE GONNA BE MAD!

Two if the world's rarest exotic cars, The Lamborghini Murcielago and the newly introduced Ferrari Enzo, crashed today in the Park Cities area while street racing. There were a total of 5 teens involved. The Lamborghini apparently was driven by minor Courtney Shannon, daughter of Danny Shannon the owner of a large exotic cars dealership. The Ferarri Enzo, the world's rarest car, was driven by Rabecca West who's father is a prominant attourney. Both girls are of age 17. Three males, Andrew Lambert, Chase Shannon, and a third who's name has not yet been released, were passengers.

Both females and two males are conditioned as stable, while the third male is conditioned as critical. All 5 were taken to Presbyterian of Dallas. Rand Allemond says "I saw the yellow one coming down the street and make a sharp swerve-like menouver and turn sideways while the other ran into it. Then they both slid into two other cars and that's when I ran inside to get my wife and call the police".

The Lamborghini is valued at $280,000, and the Ferarri is valued at more then $2,000,000.00.

[​IMG]

2. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

Most people with cars like that don't drive them much and certainly wouldn't allow a 17 year old girl to drive them. Sometimes I go look at "used" exotics (like I would ever spend that kinda money on a car) and most have very few miles on them. Can you imagine towing that thing up to "Bubba's Body Shop"? Are we sure they weren't replicas. :thinking:

3. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

:haha: expensive ass wreck. the kinda thing insurance companies dream about

4. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I don't think replicas of either are being produced yet. As far as "letting" the girls drive...I'm pretty sure they stole the cars if this is true.

Also...the MSRP on the Enzo was like $660k....did they triple in value after they stopped producing them?

5. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

cars like that at hard to drive at speed and ther is no way dad handed over the keys in fact most people that can handle a car like that have hundreds of hours at the wheel
    and it was nice for the 2 twits to put everthing dod worked hard for at risk :mad:

6. Codeman96

Codeman96 1/2 ton status

Dude you had to meet Ferrari's stipulations to be hand picked to buy an Enzo. So yeah the price jumped a bit after purchase.

:doah: And oh my God I would beat those kids till my arms fell off my body.

7. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

Wouldn't even buy those cars even if I had the money. If I had that kind of money, most of it would go to a Shriner's Hospital.

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

You might not have needed to:

Personally, I would NEVER spend that much cash on a vehicle unless I knew I wouldn't miss the money if it fell off a cliff... Hard lesson learned after my Dodge was wrecked...

9. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

No, it is the kind of wreck salvage buyers dream about.

10. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Do you have a link to the actual news story?

The story sounds fishy (I already checked "Snopes" and didn't see anything there)... but there are plenty of pics of wrecked exotics on the web. It wouldn't take much to grab a couple of pics and write a story about teenagers out joyriding.....

[call me skeptical, I guess]

:eek1:

11. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Key word, today. Its been raining all day. Not even the extreme moron would take a car like that out in the rain during rush hour in the Park Cities area.

I call shenanagins!

12. jhellwig

jhellwig 1/2 ton status

Could you be skepticle cause one has numbers on the winsheild like it was already at a salvage yard and neither of the cars look Bashed up enough to have hurt anyone?

13. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

I already found both of those photos on

www.wreckedexotics.com

They do not seem to be from related accidents. :rolleyes:

14. dontoe

Any Dallas members remember reading/seeing anything on TV?

15. dontoe

More.............................note date...............any Dallas or Fortworth members?

Hunaudiéres
    [​IMG] Oct 26 2005, 11:29 PM

Inviato il: #66092

Membro Master
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Gruppo: Members
    -
    Utente Nr.: 1125

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Two if the world's rarest exotic cars, The Lamborghini Murcielago and the newly introduced Ferrari Enzo, crashed today in the Park Cities area while street racing. There were a total of 5 teens involved. The Lamborghini apparently was driven by minor Courtney Shannon, daughter of Danny Shannon the owner of a large exotic cars dealership. The Ferarri Enzo, the world's rarest car, was driven by Rabecca West who's father is a prominant attourney. Both girls are of age 17. Three males, Andrew Lambert, Chase Shannon, and a third who's name has not yet been released, were passengers.

Both females and two males are conditioned as stable, while the third male is conditioned as critical. All 5 were taken to Presbyterian of Dallas. Rand Allemond says "I saw the yellow one coming down the street and make a sharp swerve-like menouver and turn sideways while the other ran into it. Then they both slid into two other cars and that's when I ran inside to get my wife and call the police".

The Lamborghini is valued at $280,000, and the Ferarri is valued at more then $2,000,000.00. For more information on this accident and others, Check local pages at CNN.com or watch CNN LIVE tonight at 7:00pm.

[​IMG]

From............... http://www.f1grandprix.it/public/IBforum2/index.php?showtopic=1323&st=66090&p=218434&#entry218434

16. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Next person who says Shenanagins is getting pistol whipped...

17. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Ah, don't be shuch a fuddy-duddy :haha:

18. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh!t on the walls and the mozzerella sticks?

19. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I'm not gonna say the "s" word, but usually when there are minors involved, their names are not printed in the paper :dunno:

20. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You mean Shenanigans?