Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dadgum plows keep stealing my parking brake!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Jan 29, 2004.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

That's right...every time I come home from work, another foot long 2x4 is missing and I have to cut another one or find a suitable substitute...dang it. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The good news is that I predict I'll find them all this spring in the yard. Unfortunately we may not be here long enough to recover them all... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You need me to send you some 2x4's...I'll beat anyones price...But shipping might be tuff. An 8' should ship UPS though it fits in the 104" rule /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

damn man....sellin sticks must be rough right now. They're right high. I'll keep you in mind though, bruddah! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

buddy of mine borrowed one of those concrete parking blocks /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    Put it in the front of his garage to keep the bumpers from hitting the wall /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Right on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

But my driveway slopes away from the garage...D'oh!!! And a word of wisdom, that piece of 2x2x1/4 tube just slides on the ice when i try to drive over it. I have to rechock manually every time i get home. Oh, the humility!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    damn man....sellin sticks must be rough right now. They're right high. I'll keep you in mind though, bruddah! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually its a good time...Housing still up...prices are up...GP$ are up...sales are up....pay checks are up /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif