Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

daily driver retired

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mico85K5, Aug 20, 2000.

1. mico85K5

mico85K5 Registered Member

I'm kinda sad, but happy at the same time. Yesterday I retired the '85 from being my daily driver. I am soooo glad I do not have to sell her for now, but here are a few specs-If anyone reading this could put a price on my truck I'd appreciate it. 85, 305, 4 speed (granny gear), black - bedliner both in and out (never rust or scratch), 3" double black pipe bumper w/ off road lights on bumper, bug guard, rear spoiler, new carpet, thule high foot racks with custom built off road lights under the rack (protecting the lights from branches etc), rear tire carrier with good spare+carrier, tint, tow, rancho 5000, lights all work w/ additional ac plug, cd w/amp custom sound (great) - speakers are bolted down to keep from getting stolen when I have my soft top on, security type soft top (custom) with rain ribs to keep water off + out, carb was recently rebuilt, 150K, some pics at http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Gorge/3728/4x4.html

Yup, I now own a 2000 blazer ls (black) for a daily driver-oh have I missed air conditioning!

Thanks

Driving your blazer=FUN!

2. archer

archer 1/2 ton status

Hey, I just bought an 85 k5 it sounds alot like yours, in excellent condition. I found it at www.autotrader.com They all ranged from 3,800 and up.(in decent shape) Mine was 5,000.00. Modifications don't seem to add a whole lot unfortunately. I would have grabbed yours for at least 5,000.00 with a high end of 6,000.00.

"who dares wins"

3. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

4. NYC K5

NYC K5 1/2 ton status

dont sell it!! but just so you know i paid $2500 for my 85 305 with 4 speed 2 years ago and it had 83k miles. i had to put a new engine in 800miles later though $2300 and clutch 12k miles later $500so id say yours is worth about $4k

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Buy an 18' carhauler for about $1500 and then make a trail truck outta your old blazer! You sell it, and you'll regret it!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress