Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dakota Challenge Rapid City SD

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by EricM, Jul 29, 2001.

1. EricM

EricM Registered Member

I was wondering if anyone from the board was going to be at the Dakota Challenge labor day weekend in Rapid City SD. I will be going and was hoping to see some blazers there. It seems to be mostly heeps and broncs in the club that is sponsoring the trail rides. But wheeling is wheeling and this will be my first wheeling trip with rocks. I'm ready to test out the new setup. One ton axles and 36" swampers with the extended shock mounts and some fender trimming. Oh yeah!!

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

RockBlazer [Todd Betuel (sp?)] might be there.. he's a member here, but doesn't come here very often...I know he's from SD..he's got a totaly beaten 85 blazer with 38s

<font color=purple>L8R..

chevy<font color=green>4x4</font color=green></font color=purple>

3. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

O.K.
    First Todd Beutel (RockBlazer), myself and a first Generation are members of Black Hills 4 Wheelers or at least I was until this year. The Dakota Territory Challenge is a very good event. Lots of things going on that week and some of the best trails in the country. I wish I could make it this year!!! Be carefull on "Dugans Prospect" cause there is a tree that sticks out and would catch my rear bumper every time I went through there until it finally ripped it off. There are lots of pictures at http://www.extremeblazer.com

[image]http://www.extremeblazer.com/sideapproachL.jpg[/image]

4. EricM

EricM Registered Member

Thanks Chevy4x4 and Goldrush I am looking forward to it should be a great time.