Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dam punk kids

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big83chevy4x4, Apr 28, 2006.

1. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i have to be to work at 5am today (saturday) so i have to get up at 4am. its 12:30am, im laying in bed just about asleep, i hear something outside, sounded like the siding on the garage being hit. sometimes the wind does it, but its not windy at all. so i listen, then i hear it again. i get right up and shut the moniter off so i can see outside.

we've had a few things stolen a few weeks ago, (dirt bikes, mopeds, quads) they just pushed them into a neighbors yard and put them behind houses, fences and garages so you can see them. we got them all back (except one brand new moped that is a dealer demo, had 3 days before it was stolen)get

well i look out the window and i hear a bunch of kids laughing and giggling and lots of rocks rattling around, and sounds of rocks hitting the neighbors garage (not mine) the other neighbors windows and something wood. then a car drives by, nope not a cop. the kids stop, start talking and laughing again, then start running across the backyards to THEIR house. i reconised them as soon as they got under their porch light. their parents can't keep them under control most of the time, one is homeschooled and all he does all day long is race his lawn mower around the yard.

now im fully awake, can't go to sleep, have gotten maybe 30 minutes of sleep, and i have to get up in 3 hours to get ready for work. :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Own a slingshot?

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

sorry to hear that... you need a BB gun

4. big83chevy4x4

i actrually thought that someone was shooting a BB gun or something at my garage, untill i heard the rocks rattle.

i was thinking about grabbing my paintball gun, but its out of CO2. i could easily hit where they were at when throwing the rocks.

5. Chevy305

Chevy305 6 Lug 14bsf Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

yeah pick them off from your window, they won't know what end is up.

6. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

Took the words right out of my mouth. Full auto paint ball gun turned up all the way.. I swear I would do it in a heartbeat.. if I had a paintball gun that is.. Right now my only pest repellant is birdshot :p:

7. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

Don't use a paint ball gun, you'll be in jail for assault. It's only legal to shoot a consenting person with a paint ball gun, and in some places you could be arrested for felony assault. A paint ball gun is not a focking toy, you don't shoot it at people who aren't wearing eye protection, I don't understand why it's so hard for people to understand that a paint ball gun needs to be handled in a safe and controlled environment. I've seen too many people permanently injured by careless handling of paint ball guns, so once again, YOUR PAINT BALL GUN IS NOT A FOCKING TOY!!!! If you can't use it responsibly please sell it on e-bay or one of the many paint ball sites that promote responsible play, or destroy it and throw it in the trash. Same goes for a BB gun, I can't believe you guys would consider shooting at some kids with a paint ball gun or a BB gun! Do they need they're little asses tanned? Yes! I don't think that you should do something that could potentially maim one of them forever, use your head and come up with a creative way to get them and keep your butt out of jail. Sorry for the rant, I used to spend a lot of team teaching PB safety to kids at the field, so it's a hot topic for me.

8. resurrected_jimmy

resurrected_jimmy 1/2 ton status

Niether is a real gun but its a lot more effective for the killing and maiming part..... at least witht the paintball gun they have a chance of reaching maturity. If they tried that crap in texas at night the cops could come collect them right there in the morning.

9. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

I didn't know that Texans found kids with rocks so scary. I never felt the need to use deadly force on a rock-wielding kid, and I've had plenty of opportunities to shoot at rock throwing kids with everything from teargas to a MK19, but they never scared me enough to make me pull the trigger. I guess the kids are a little more threatening down in Texas?

Don't get me wrong, I think you should open up a can of whoopass on these punks, but I don't think rock throwing is a capital offense.

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

right... and going out and asking them to please respect your sleep time will work like a charm. :screwy: sometimes kids have to learn to be respectful the "hard" way. so come out of your hole once in a while, and join the real world.

BTW, TJ, red paint works best. :D

11. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

I just said not to shoot at them, I never said to be nice. The art of revenge is just that, an art! Be creative, outthink the little sh*theads. I've had my share of sh*tty neighbors, and every one of them has been retrained by the time I was done, without ever firing a shot. One of them even used to cut my grass for free from time to time after I completely f-ed him over. So before you go and do something that may land you in jail and give the other guy the last laugh, use your head and come up with some sneaky sh*t, or just wake up the parents every time the kids wake you up.

12. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Claymore! :p:

13. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Defintly agree with this... Dont shoot at the kids...what do you think would happen to you?:rolleyes: pull out a camera/ camcorder, catch them doing it then call the cops. if that dont work start calling the parents everynigth. If that still dont work, post their number up for all of us to see and we can call them all night long:D

14. big83chevy4x4

when i got home from work i went right to bed, when i got up i went out and looked, there are a few small dents in MY garage, found the rocks that they were throwing also. i made sure all the windows are good in the vehiles we have right next to the garage.

we walked over to the other neighbors to see if they heard anything or noticed anything and all he said that he seen his rocks were messed with.

we've never had a problem before a few weeks ago when the stuff started getting stolen, now the neighbors kids are destroying our stuff. time to put a strong electric fence around our yard:mad:

15. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'd get up, go out the front door (or back, wherever the kids won't see you) and go to his folks bedroom window and bang on it loudly and quickly. Run back to your house and shut doors and lights off. Watch out the window as the kids parents wake up pissed off wondering who was making all the racket. Watch as parents yell and scream at the kids and tell the others to get the **** out of their place NOW! :haha:

There. No one suspected you of doing anything. No harm, no foul. :bow:

16. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

smooth Thatk30guy, but I'm going to have to agree with a more aggressive approach.

Wild kids need to be shown in one swift act that they will not get away with their actions unscathed. I agree that beebee guns and paintball guns are excessive....... if you're a bad shot and hit them above the neck in the eye,ears or mouth.

Regular taser guns are beautiful but you have to get up close to use them.

If they are within tossing distance of your house with all that racket and mischief on a regular basis I recommend recruiting a couple helping hands and taking Rhinopkcs' suggestion and Thatk30guys' suggestion and brew something wicked of the two.

This needs to be an elaborate, well-executed bombardment of several retaliation tactics at once. something so crazy and clearly (to them) over-powering that they will only look at your house in fear and wonder as long as they are in the area.

you need :
    -completely black clothing including gloves and ski mask( be sure to destroy when finished with the job, I recommend fire)
    (all can be had at military surplus outlets or goodwill for cheap)
    -water balloons (cheap)
    -a few gallons of aged urine (free)
    -a rubber balloon launcher (inexpensive)
    -several pounds of collected feces distributed carefully into tightly packed thin paper lunch bags, double-lined to keep them from splitting to early(human,dog,cow,horse....as long as it is either runny,or water is added to it before dispensing....I recommend cow, for its sheer volume) (free)
    -several M-80's to insert securely into the bags for detonational purposes(inexpensive)
    -(2) retractible type taser guns (with projectiles that attach to the target) (moderately costly)
    -(1) camcorder to record their offensive actions BEFORE you turn it off.......and return the favor (most expensive component...hopefully you already have one, or a friend that does)
    -Hardcore music to play signifying the initiation of your surprise onslaught
    (I suggest: Godsmack - Speak) (new album : 15 bucks)

there is much more........but,of course I'm not serious about this

and you can always walk up to them politely and ask that they please quiet down and move along......we all know how well that works.......

:P

17. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Have you ever tried to get a water balloon full of piss? I don't know aboot the Hulk, but my wang doesn't put out the pressure required.

18. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

oh, and be sure to find out what school they go to and have a very very large , unattractive woman with bad breath and mangled teeth surprise one or all of the males involved on his/their lunch break with a good ol " I'm pregnant with your baby act"

the younger the better, to avoid legal issues

19. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Maybe they just need a hug from Bob?

I giggle compulsively when I think about:

20. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

TSGB - Super Soaker long-range water rifle for the stored aged urine

and you get as much piss in the balloon as you can and use a water hose for the rest to create the satisfactory bulge for launching