Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dammint....i'm friggint out tonite.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Jan 19, 2004.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

dammint....i\'m friggint out tonite.

hit mani indes 3 times bef /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifor i relized it wants new post buttons. it's been a longs times sincea i was thisaway on a working d /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gifays. stupid, i konw. but however it feels gud right now. dosent take much /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gifo anyomre either.

3 shiner bosks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    2 modelos /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    1 red stripe /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
    3 straughberighy dackeri /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    1 orange whip /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    3 smalls glazz of sandemans porto /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif
    Done. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Goodniter.

bryan. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

i gots my corp boss comin in tommorow too. thank gowd that his other /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifpople also are big bo /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifoze and stuff. i'm not bu /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gift i am tonite, so mabee it wont be surprize? Good. i'm off to bedddddddddd /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gifdddddddddd.

Brian. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Re: dammint....i\'m friggint out tonite.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

zampoodleg are u guy drininking as will? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

****k hate hafing stars and negating them in dark. had to go get brownies and danm neer kiled myslef. had a poker nites tonites. fun times for shore. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Damn Bryan, I thought you were trashed the day I was at your house. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

we are throwing another party here wednesday night, billions of alcohol, anyone here is invited /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Hey if you ever have one on a weekend, I'll be there! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

dammit whoops....I dont do this often guys...But I did get a bit tore up. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

10. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

apparently when you're drunk you like to use smilies.. any reason why?? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

nope.

Are you Timmay's lady?

12. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

HOLY FIZUK, you were GONE in that first post! You speeled your own freakin name wrong! What in God's good name makes you want to come out on CK5 and make a post when you're trashed like that????

Hope you feel better today! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Dan

13. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Yeah. Wife was already in bed and I didn't have anyone to talk to. Wasn't passed out yet. LOL. And I checked my posts. It all went downhill from there.

14. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I did you the favor of pointing this out to Dan this morning, Bryan. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

jackass. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif