Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dammit.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Dec 27, 2004.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Like always I messed around and didn't get my hotel reservations for my buddy's wedding in Lubbock....So now the room rates are jacked up to $80 a night. So I could spend $240 to be close to everyone else and not miss anything, or I could go priceline and be somewhere else for around $80 over the 3 night stay....dammit....what do I do???

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

save you money go roach motel, im tryin to make my current GF see the light with that way of thinking, money saved on a bed for the night is money used for cooler stuff when not at the hotel:waytogo:

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

man, with priceline you dont even have to settle for the roach motel. I've paid under 40/night with tax for every room I've had with them, and they're sweet 4 star places...it's all a matter of wheather it's worth $160 to be where the party is. :(

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Tellecommute

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

You could always be a jackass and complain to every manager you can get ahold of at the hotel until one of them feels sorry for you and overrides the reservationists quote, while at the same time pissing off a lot of people who will remember your name when you check in and intentionally put you in an ugly room :)

You're darn right I hold grudges against those people... Anyone else just gets the randomly selected room... But if you're nice, I find a nice room, if you're a jerkoff, you get the ugly room with the staind carpet and a lovely view of the parking lot :haha:

Sometimes we even put notes on people's reservations so other clerks know that the person checking in is a potential arse licker... Don't mess with Little America in Cheyenne :D