Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Damn DMV and my drivers licence

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Well today i made the call to dmv about my suspened licence..and for sure its gone untill october 30th when i can go to a hearing in sacramento about gettin it back..even then if the doctor gives me a clean bill of health most likly i will loose my licence for a year..so the rubicon was my last wheelin trip for awhile..i guess its time to pull the blazer down to the frame and fix all the weak points..i swear i thought my bad luck was done with last month...this has to be the grand fanalie....and now the big question...anyone wanna give me a ride to school and work tommorow?? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif or am i goin to have to use my chevrolegs?

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Looks like it's time to invest in a Go-Ped! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Seriously, they're legal to ride everywhere you can ride a bike (legal with a bike helmet on, that is), and you can make them go up to about 35mph with bolt on mods. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif </font color>

3. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

that would be one hellava ride from lodi to stockton...lol... i can just see it /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif well chaz if i could help you out i would. but let me know on your blazer i can come over and help you with that. dont feel bad my [censored] is parked till next year now too. i told the wife i aint driving my truck looking like that! time for crossover redneckram flat bed new drivelines beadlocks... oh well till next time. but let me know i would be more then happy to help you out if i can.

4. blazer88k5

blazer88k5 1/2 ton status

Well Chaz I can't give you a ride to school.... however I can give you a ride to CENTERFOLDS!!!! Next time you want to go!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Randy

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

hey shaggy i am one step ahead of ya...i bought one off my friend about an hour before i posted on here /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I can see it now...Chazz going down west lane to stockton...on that thing....I will wave at ya on my way down 99 to work..I might be able to help out on the ride to work though....mike let me know

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

thanks for the offer...but i think the timing thing would be a little off...i dont get out of school till 1:30 on tuesday and thursdays..

8. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Chaz, I am glad you have all the bad luck. This way, I don't get it.

Seriously, I just heard on the news last night, Stockton passed a law for the little gas powered scooters, you need a LICENSE! /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

I think they don't want the 14 and under crowd runnin around though.

Check with your Stockton local PD.

Sorry.

9. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

all is good...i live in lodi so no problems there...i just got to to get accross town...no way i would ride it to stockton...too far away on that thing