Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Damn Ford...........................................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Who is the dumbfawk that designed this???????

I was outside washing my patrol car. Already been going at it for about an hour, had to use a stiff brush and scotchbrite pad to get the encrusted bug matter off the front bumper and I was thinking of waxing the thing afterwards.........

I'm almost done washing, going along the back bumper when I felt a sharp pain on my pinkie tip. Raise my hand up with the hose and the water is red. Cut the damn tip of my finger on the exhast pipe, which has a cutout on the back bumper that you can't see, it's at the bottom.

So now no waxing and I'm typing with my pinkie finger wrapped up.............

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

You should be good at typing with one hand...while waxing with the other /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Dont forget to put Pam on the front bumper /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    You should be good at typing with one hand...while waxing with the other /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

We need a flipoff icon

[ QUOTE ]
    Dont forget to put Pam on the front bumper /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'll just have to remember to keep it out of the dirt. Seems like I had a fetish with it last week, most of did 100 miles on the stuff /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

just make sure you have one with the recalled or upgraded gas tank shield so you dont end up as a crispy fritter from some duece or grandma rubbernecking into you... and making that thing go KABOOM
    cam

5. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

just make sure you have one with the recalled or upgraded gas tank shield so you dont end up as a crispy fritter from some duece or grandma rubbernecking into you... and making that thing go KABOOM
    boy ...was I spoiled with trustees... wash that car boy.. and make it shine
    cam

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    boy ...was I spoiled with trustees... wash that car boy.. and make it shine
    cam

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the new ones all have the upgrade, I hope..................

Well, I could have the trustees do it; but the last time I let them touch my car, one of the scrots used a scotchbrite on the hood and messed up the paint. I only let them do the Blazer after I'm done mudding in it these days........

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif