Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

damn I cant get my own cd player out of the 75..enjoy this one

Discussion in 'Audio' started by supersize75k5, Feb 19, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

Feb 3, 2004
    well I thought I was smart when I put in my cd player..

I cut out a hole in the ac dash insert part in the middle of the dash, I have no AC any more, then I made a plate to conform to the mtal under the dash pad, the put about 10 screws in there and filled the top of the heads with soder, then tac welded the stearo sleave to it and ran a braacket around the back with bushings so it would have a cushion and not skip...

well it was a great plan no one has been able to steal it, one tried and chiped a piece off the deck, the dash has been pealed back twice and scraches added to it from people who tried this weekend.

bad part is I can get it out /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

so I want to get it out and it looks like in order to pull the stereo out the dash get cut or the roll cage get removed /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

ahh how smart we are..well 2 people or more have failed at trying to steal it though /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

plus I have a jcpenny tape player in the factory location so more have probably just missed the cd player as it is real dark /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif To bad I did not tack weld razor blades of this one.. I did that to my Ex's bronco, blood everywhere , they did get the subs though and were later cought, I was just lucky I didn't get her sued for that though /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

maby I just need a hammer /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif