Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

damn, I did it to another truck

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75k5, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

well the 86 "did" look good

new panels are in order,
    grill is MIA,
    rear and front bumper need some hammer time
    hood wont close
    paint has has pin striping now /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    drivers door is scrap metal now
    tail gate has a ding
    rear panels have a few dings..ect

I already have a set fenders and doors saved, I will add a stock grill and clean it up "again" and paint it.."again"

kind of works out since I didn't like the way the paint turned out anyway, teal should look good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

bling bling went by-by, so basicly I have to re-do everything I did to make it nice, and pray the paint turn out nice /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I cant wait to finish the 2wd project so I can quit having to worry about sheet metal and have a off road nly rig /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Wheres the pics? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Must be nice to throw Mommy and Daddy's cash at your vehicle when you **** them up. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You're a [censored] idiot. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. BlueBlazer

Re: damn, I did it to another truck *DELETED*

Post deleted by BlueBlazer62

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Ha, good one Tim /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh yea, say that to me in person next time I see you. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not necessary, you're not stupid, just stubborn.

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Must be nice to throw Mommy and Daddy's cash at your vehicle when you **** them up. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    you do realize that Supersize works his ass off and spends his own damn money?

9. BlueBlazer

Oh, so its cool to you that this kid takes nice rust free vehicles that we dont have up here and beats the hell out of them for no good reason? I dont know why he even posts this crap here, no one wants to hear how he ruined another classic GM truck showing off for some teenyboppers.

10. BlueBlazer

Hmm, you live in PA and he lives in AZ, do you fly down there and see him every week?

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh, so its cool to you that this kid takes nice rust free vehicles that we dont have up here and beats the hell out of them for no good reason? I dont know why he even posts this crap here, no one wants to hear how he ruined another classic GM truck showing off for some teenyboppers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyler, I didn't mean YOU were an idiot, I was talking about Supersize....

I agree with you completly, bashing pretty, straight, rust free K5s is getting really old.

If he had any concept how valuable that much rust free sheetmetal was, it's doubtful that he'd do it.

Supersize,

You need a new hobby.

12. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Thats funny . 3 years and I just need some interior work , and rub the paint every few months /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Shawn , massage it , paint it , sell it to a member back east , and take the 60 and 14 your storing in my yard and build a buggy , and maybe skin it with the dented panels and tell everyone who doesn't know its a Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. BlueBlazer

Ah, ok, your reply looked like it was to me, anyway, found this and it kind of confirms to me that this kid is a douche

AZ guys speak out

Also, the little bastard fawked me on a deal we had for a part about a year ago, so whatever.

14. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

So far Shawn hasn't done anything to me . I still think he is young , but I think he'll grow and will be OK . PM him if you had a problem with him . He has been trying to make ammends with everyone /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

15. BlueBlazer

We already worked it out, but that still doesnt change my view of what kind of kid he is. Hell, he is only 3 or 4 years younger than me, so his age isnt an excuse IMO.

16. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyler, I didn't mean YOU were an idiot, I was talking about Supersize....

I agree with you completly, bashing pretty, straight, rust free K5s is getting really old.

If he had any concept how valuable that much rust free sheetmetal was, it's doubtful that he'd do it.

Supersize,

You need a new hobby.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been thinking this every time he has a post like this.

17. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

I figure I will go ahead and throw my opinion into this. I dont see what the hell the issue is with what Shawn does with his truck. Now notice the key word in my statement. HIS truck. He bought it, he built, he "modified it". He did this not you guys. Dont bash someone for what they do with there stuff.
    For those of you who always bitch about those of us that wil "modify" a rust free truck when you cant even find one. Too f'in bad. Here is a solution to your problem.
    Step 1: Save a little more money before you buy one
    Step 2: Get on Ebay or auto trader
    Step 3: Search for vehicles in this area
    Step 4: Call the owner of the one you find and like
    Step 5: Work a deal over the phone
    Step 6: Fly there buy it and drive it home.

Simple huh? I do believe people on this site have done this and it worked. Also why is it no one flamed Mr. Fox (no disrespect Mr. Fox) when he bashed his fenders in. Or what about those of you that have bashed your body in over the a longer course of time. What is the difference? He got to the same level you did in less time so what? As long as no one has been hurt (hasnt happened yet has it?) and no one elses property destroyed (has that happened?) Then leave him and everyone else who does these mods alone.
    I personally have taking an almost perfect condition 1990 gmc jimmy and in the course of 9 months changed it completely.
    New wiring
    New carbed 350
    rebuilt trans/ tcase
    clocked t case
    cracked and fixed frame
    3/4 ton swap
    crossover steering
    and have begun the narrowing process in the rear and I still have only one minor dent on my truck (plus the horrible body work on one fender from the previous owner) and people tell me all the time that I am ruining a perfectly good truck. My parents (no I dont live with them I am 21 have lived alone since I was just about 18 and joined the military) who are the most down to earth hate to waste freak out when you get the carpet dirty absolute respect for others and thier opinions told me this " Shaun you bought your truck for your reasons and you have spent your money to do what you want. We support you 100% as long as you dont hurt yourself or others"

So this is my final statement. Unless someone puts in thier post all opinions welcome dont be an ass and start ripping into thier work. Its not yours so shut your mouth or reply with respect. Dont be an ass trying to show off b/c nobody needs an opinion like that b/c it serves no purpose. So if you dont like what they have done simply close that thread and move onto the next one. No one will miss your stupid comments. Let the comments and opinions come. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Its not just that he has cut up or smashed up one rust free truck, this was what, the 3rd or 4th? Flying out and driving a 20 year old truck 2000 miles that you have never seen sometimes isnt practical. It takes 2 full days of driving, and thats only if the owner was straight with you and the truck doesnt break down. Up here rust free trucks in nice shape are hard to come by, i fell into mine. Keeping them nice can be difficult to, not only do we have salt on our roads, but we have ingnorant SOB's who dont care about anyone elses property. My mint condition 85 from New Mexico got keyed, bad.

Up here we apreciate nice, clean trucks, you people down south and west just dont care, you take if for granted. If you destroy one, you just go buy another rust free one or go buy rust free pannels at the junk yard, and do it again. Maybee not all of you, but its the impression i get.

19. BlueBlazer

Did I say I care if he modifies them? He destroys them for no good reason, and thats just plain stupid. You guys do not know how good you have it down there in the southwest and thats why you dont understand my opinion. Fox made his rig good looking and functional, he didnt go out with his buds bouncing off of rocks acting like a moron. Big difference between the two IMO.

20. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

good call man, its his money let him do what he want's with it, i could care less. I have a unmolested *( thats going to see the wrong side of some rocks very soon, i bought it to use it and i will probally take pics of it when she getts hurt, I work my ass off for my money( as most of the people in the military do plus i work another job on my days off) And ill spend it how i like /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.