Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DAMN!!! ... I look pissed

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TheLakeRat, Aug 18, 2003.

1. TheLakeRat

TheLakeRat 1/2 ton status

I just got the newest issue of four wheel drive and sport utility and saw the pics they took of me and the new SS IROK's and man do i looked pissed in that picture. Which is had to believe cause i was having the time of my life.
    And another thing is why does my nose always looks huge in the pictures and video those guys take. I mean hell i've got a honker but hell it's not that big. It looks like a beak on my face. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I did get some killer advertising out of the deal though so i guess it's not all that bad. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i haven't seen the pics but good deal on the free advertising. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Yep, saw that last night when flipping through that issue I got in the mail yesterday. I figured you ran into that guy from AGR again. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Eric

4. TheLakeRat

[ QUOTE ]
    I figured you ran into that guy from AGR again. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif now that is funny. Even LIsa agrees that it was funny. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

it's weird cause i was having a blast too. the guy from ceterforce clutchs was there in his beautiful early bronco and i had been spotting for him to get into a good position. It was a great time so i don't know if it was a trick of the light or what. just seemed really wierd to me.

no big deal i guess i just want to be though of as this grumpy old scrooge when i wheel. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

I've heard that TV and/or Pictures add a couple pounds. But never heard that it adds it only to your nose. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Matt we all know you never get pissed maybe a puss but never pissed. Who else can tear the trans. and frt. end out of there Jeep tear his head open on a tree and just say DAMM!! that hurt. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Hey dude we all know you are a cool cat.
    So will I see ya on Labor Day in Mason RIGHT!!!!!!

P.S. THIS WAS ALL SAID WITH LOVE!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. TheLakeRat

[ QUOTE ]
    Matt we all know you never get pissed maybe a puss but never pissed. Who else can tear the trans. and frt. end out of there Jeep tear his head open on a tree and just say DAMM!! that hurt. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I get puss huh? well i guess your right cause i got you in bed didn't I? oh wait that kinda implies something doesn't it...OOPPSS!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm gonna try to be there, i've got mine torn to pieces right now trying to get it put back together.

8. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    man do i looked pissed in that picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought maybe it was a jeep thing, and we don't understand /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I get puss huh? well i guess your right cause i got you in bed didn't I?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Now that is funny. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Eric

10. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I forgot! Man BB02 sure was good to us. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    What a redneck will do for a cheap room. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    Damm now that is sick.

Cool I sure hope to see ya there I talked to Randy today and he said if some of us want to wheel on the 1st that would be ok but he will be off bird hunting. So let me know as soon as you can. Oh by the way Tim (Butch) will be coming with us. He has his truck at my shop right now putting a new cam and lifters in it. #8 exh. was fubar.

*** If any of you guys reading this want to come wheel on Labor day weekend then come on. Here is a link to the place we will be going to.
    The best place to wheeel in Texas

11. Aquaman

Aquaman 1/2 ton status

Will somebody scan the pic?

12. TheLakeRat

i'll bring it home tomorrow and scan it.

Billy Ray yeah i've got randy's heep in the shop right now cause he shelled his T18 man there is metal everywhere.m It may be a while before he goes wheeling again.

13. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

You better hurry up because he thinks it will be ready for Labor day weekend. If not I guess he can ride with you the first part of the day and me the second part or on Sun. I will be there kind of after lunch on Sat. due to my sons first football game.(quarterback) I just need to get the mount finished for the hi-lift and finish hooking up the onboard air. Oh by the way I'am almost ready to get the State insp. done it has lights,blinkers,brake light man my buggy is going to get a couple of crazy looks running down the road at 70 mph. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

You need to scan the pic. you are talking about because I have not seen it yet.

14. Toledo

Toledo 1/2 ton status

I am moving to college station in a few weeks. I may try to make it out to mason sometime. Do they really make all pickups have a roll bar? If so then it would be a long time.

15. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

a hard top is ok.

16. TheLakeRat

her is the pic [​IMG]

I got all of Randy's parts on the way today so we won't be too long

17. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

You don't look pissed at all.
    Now the Jeep sure looks cool as hell with the new tires on it. TOOOOO BAD you had to give them back.

18. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Shadowns and rocks make it looke like you have a floppy scarecrow of death hat and dreadlocks. What size are those tires if I may ask?

19. TheLakeRat

Actually i got to keep them but i would have had to pay for them so i just sold them instead to a good customer of mine.

they are 36x13.5x15's but that pic makes them looks like 39's