Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Damn i need to calm down...my temper is gettin shorter

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

..i dont know what it is latly...but the stupidest things have been pissin me off...my best friends are anoyin the crap out of me...and my fuse is gettin shorter...its gettin closser to my once a year blow up time...the [censored] keeps piling and the manure truck cant take it way fast enough...so what dose everyone else on here do to get rid of their anger...i cant seem to find a outlet for it...just builds and builds untill i do damn neer crazy /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

I work out til I'm too tired to get mad. Hope things get better for you man.

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Hmm.....Well, I just go work on my truck or go wheelin and ignore the morons around me. I get along with myself better than I do anyone else.....hehe, So I hang out with myself when the idiots wasting my oxygen becomes to much to handle. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I don't get mad anymore.. Life is to short and there are to many idiots out there that make it shorter..LOL /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I'm sure you can find plenty of things to do in that shop of yours man! Build something. No worries and take it slow! Listen to Dan! Life really is too short to worry. Just move forward. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

if only it was that easy...cant exactly get over there when ever i want... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

I just usually drink

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i do too much of that as it is....+ i am really not spose to be drinkin anyway...

9. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

OK, is it that the Giants got beat by the <font color="red"> ANGELS </font color> ?

You know my truck used to be just like you till it found this..........

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifStill can't fugure out how the throttle stuck till it got over that hill????? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[​IMG]

10. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Burn a Fatty! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

LMAO!!! [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lift weights.
    Surf.
    [​IMG]

Those peoples ignorance isn't even worth your time. Like dan said. Life's too short. Forget about it man. Be happy to be living today, and let the little things go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I just usually drink

[/ QUOTE ] lmao!!!
    Whenever I get mad at the cali-fawkin-fornians for moving into my little town I usualy go to their forum and bug them. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifJ/K.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifLife is too short, catch a mellow....

13. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Buy yourself a heavy bag and hang it somewhere easily accessible. </font color>

14. dogman

dogman 1/2 ton status

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMOOOOOORRRRRRAN /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    kidjethro has the right idea: be happy with yourself man, ignore the rest.
    Dan said it too: life is to short!
    Chris too&gt; Build something.
    tori too&gt; I just usually drink
    burt4x4&gt;Burn a Fatty!
    dogman&gt; take a walk, &amp; Breath! Do what you like, &amp; enjoy doing it!
    start your day with a good outlook on life, be happy.
    take a fresh mind set to be happy, tell yourself to do it.
    and don't let anyone suck your energy away.
    start the day with your faviorite tunes, sing&amp;dance with it.
    I mean before the sun comes up &amp; turn it up! enjoy it and stay that way!

<font color="orange">dogman </font color>

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

15. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Yer cool doggy!!
    When my gotee turns grey I'm gonna let it grow so I can be just like you!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Rock ON Doggy! And tell that son of yours I said hello /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    hehehehe /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

16. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Some really good advice in this thread!

I bought a heavy bag and hung it in my backyard. I HIGHLY recommend it... crank up some Godsmack and kick the $hit out of it! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

17. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

LOL!!!!
    Yeah a punching bag could help ya out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...I almost forgot... Go take out the hot rod and stomp on it! Nothing like releasing some frusteration on your back tires! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    Once you scare youself gettin all sideways, you'll forget everything else. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Whats that you say? Don't got a hot rod? Come on down i'll take ya for a ride. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

18. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Nothing like a little shot of Jagermeister to help ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.. Also taking a drive helps,but you don't have your license /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Maybe a bike ride then /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Don't tease him guys.
    Anything that involves driving is out of the question remember he lost his Licence???
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I hate DMV /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

20. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

some of you might find this odd, or border-line psychotic, but i have an aluminum bat that i smash the crap out of stuff with. i had a couch in the garage for awhile that i would freakin pulverize whenever i got too wound up.
    we had a dog house that the dogs didn't use, and the wife wanted gone. i kept it until i was about to smash my fist through a wall, and then i went out and demolished the stupid little thing.
    lifting weights, drinking, working on a car aren't things that will really get rid of angry energy.
    spend ten bucks on a yard-sale recliner, and leave it in the garage, or out back. when you feel the need to kill something, the chair will do fine.
    trust me, violence does solve some things.
    [savage bat attack]problems[/savage bat attack]