Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Damn it!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CK5, Aug 29, 2004.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I am so pissed at the server and the software right now I could go postal! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

R U gonna shut us down again? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

3. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

If you have to....

FIRE TO THE NORTH!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

No, but looking like I am going to ditch our current host and forum software in the near future. New Members are not going orange so I am going to see if I can add two hacks, one to add a Member graphic for Members instead of the orange text and the other that would allow anyone to change their title in their "My home". Might have to add one small google ad at the bottom for everyone being I can't get the fricken ads to show for only one group anymore. Maybe in exchange for this I can add an online game forum or something, this stuff is going to kill me yet. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

hmmm...title changes under our control.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

well you know what the forums are up and running don't stress to much on everything and just take your time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif all of us but Timmy are patient people /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hmmm...title changes under our control.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be interestingly cool...

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

If you'd like to go insane and damage things and yourself by proxy, I am available late tomorrow an probably all Tuesday. I'd prefer you get it done Monday night so I can lay up and watch Great Teacher Onizuka all day Tuesday.

Let me know

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If you'd like to go insane and damage things and yourself by proxy, I am available late tomorrow an probably all Tuesday. I'd prefer you get it done Monday night so I can lay up and watch Great Teacher Onizuka all day Tuesday.

Let me know

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif