Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Damn Lowlife bastards (rant inside)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by joez, Aug 1, 2004.

1. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

[Rant on]

Why the hell do people insist on [darn] with other peoples [darn]. I went to a party for my friends kids first birthday, it was supposed to be about 10 people. We were having a good time until the neighbor kid started calling all his friends telling them to bring the beer. next thing we know theres about 60 people there, who wont leave. I went inside to say goodbye to the kids mom, B.S. with her for about 5 min, come back outside, and my MINT CONDITION K5 WAS KEY'D /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

Not just a scratch thats gonna buff out, they got through the clear coat, the black paint, the primer, the orriginal red paint, and into the factory primer /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif The line goes from the front of the drivers door all the way to the tail light.

What the [darn] is wrong with kids these days. it was parked right in front of the garage in the light the whole time, and of course, nobody saw who did it. Even there there was a whole crowd of people standing right there, they still had the balls to do that. And it still gets worse.

This happened on friday night, well, i drove last night to the Toby concert. I come outside to find that some drunk ass hole, chucked a beer bottle into the air, and it landed on my [darn] cowl hood, and shattered. Now i have a bunch of deep scratches in my nice hood, and a spot where the paint chipped, when the bottle landed. Luckily it isnt dented.

I have always tried to be a stand up guy, i have an awesome work ethic, have morals, treat people the way i want to be treated, ect. Every party im at i always try to treat to some food, a couple weeks ago i grilled up 150 chicken wings, that i bought with my money. And this is the crap i get for being nice? Its true, nice guys finish last /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I could go on for hours, but this weekend damn near pushed me over the edge. Sorry for the rant. [/Rant off]

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

MAN THAT SUCKS /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

What a bunch of assholes!!! That really sucks that your truck got abused like that. It does seem like the nice guys finish last, but in the end, it'll work out.

Kris

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Go in the middle of the night and key the kids car who invited em all over. When asked about say " I saw nothing "

Sorry about your luck , I generally hate the masses for some of the very same reasons ........people suck /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

That really sucks dood. I don't understand why people do that. Hopefully things will start getting better for you.

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Dude that sucks..one more reason why I hate everybody /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Im with stickseler... I hate them all..equally...
    as we say in my profession
    add alcohol..make [darn]
    sorry for your damage... Ill never forget my truck being keyed when I was about 16... I worked my ass of for it and it wasnt much but I paid for it.. a 69 k5 with a 6 and a sm465... with no options... to this day I still get pissed thinking about it
    I would consider a heart to heart chat with the kids who held the party... someone might just do the right thing and let you know who did it and then... you do the right thing and take them to civil court instead of kicking their butt
    cam

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

A $20.00 reward for info on who done it can work sometimes.

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Yep, nothing brings scum out of the woodwork like free money

Sorry to hear about it man. I gave up on lookin pretty in any form a looooong time ago, it's a rough world, but it's still beautiful

10. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

If some kids did that to my truck, I would have traumatized them so bad that every time they thought about vandalizing someone's property, they would have a flashback nightmare to their run in with me.

The first thing I would have done is gotten a "clean weapon" (i.e. a weapon with no finger prints or tractability back to me). Second, I would have a knife and a gun at the ready in my truck. Third, I would have started antagonizing the teenagers in an attempt to bait them into coming after me because there is no law against saying what ever you want. Fourth, as soon as they took the bait, and they started coming after me, I would have tossed the clean weapon onto the ground near the teenagers, and then "it is on". Later I would tell the officers that I saw that one of them had a weapon, and I was defending myself.

Chances are most teenagers will back down as soon as you try to bait them into coming after you because their natural instinct for preservation will tell them that you are up to something no good, and you might hurt them. This would be enough to scare them into thinking twice before they touch anybody's property again.

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I would offer a 250 dollar reward to get information on who scratched your truck. Just take 2-300 bucks from the bank, go and talk to people,show the cash visually, and when they give you the info dont pay them. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifBecause they probobly know them. After finding out who it was , take a written estimate from a decent paint shop to their parents(or them) and tell them they are resposible.If they dont pay for the damages simply take them to court and have the witness who told you who did it summond to court. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Then slam there ass to the wall. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry. 20 bucks isnt enough to move anything, just my opinion. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry. 20 bucks isnt enough to move anything, just my opinion. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I've seen snitches tell on thier friends for $20.00 before.

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

thres nothing like a bribe fest for 300 bucks that will never get paid though /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif once they saw that money they would snitch snitch snitch,and all hell would break loose. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifWhy should he have to pay??? If those punks did that i would on the spot call the police for the snitch to verify to police who did it as well.Then the guy is screwed,just a thought. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif By that time he would then be able to sit back and watch the madness, and reap the rewards of a new paint job as well. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

BTW i do have personal expariance with this. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Someone told me these kids were breking into homes and stealing things,breaking into cars,egging my truck, etc.So i get plastered and took into there boat real good like,jammed sticks and rocks down the carb, took off the steering wheel, peed all over the seats, peed all over the engine, just trashed the hell out of it. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifIT FELT GOOD TOO. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifWe saw them doing harm to our neighborhood,actually witnessed it, so we took action(me being the leader) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThey eventually moved out and never came back!!!!! I normally dont ever do these things(long time ago) but i just coulnt help myself that time. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifI would do it the legal way now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

haha jacob, I'm not going to take any bribes from you /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

17. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Man, I'd flip my friggin top, totaly loose it right there on te spot.
    I HATE that [darn].

Just a rule, I was tought back in my younger parting days, by a buddie of mine.
    Never ever... ever, park your ride, right up in front with everyone else.
    Park far away from all the drunk a-holes that might be out and about.
    But not so far away that it's a easy target for thieves.
    On a side not, it'll also help ya buggie-out in a hurry, if need be.

Keep that inmind - kids.

18. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dude that sucks..one more reason why I hate everybody /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I'm with you , man. (darn)'em ALL!!!worthless mutha(darn)er's, I'm so sick of people right now, (DARN) UTAH DRIVERS!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

19. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

I normally do park away from the drunk morons, but the jackasses blocked me in. I was parked up front cause i had been there since noon, when i had brought the mom and her kid over to my buddys house. Im on the hunt for names, information, ect. But i dont wave cash, i carry a 15 lb log-splitting axe. Im hoping i can get witnesses who are willing to sell there friend out to save there own ass. I will give them the choise of paying for the damages or me breaking both arms.

My blood is still boiling and it happened 2 nights ago, to the point that i actually couldnt sleep last night. To get it to match im probobally going to need to repaint the whole side. Ill find out tommarow when i take it to a bodyshop to get an estimate.

I think ill go shooting tommarow to blow off some steam.

20. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

hi-pinion... you give a whole new meaning to the word "plumber" /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

joe... give us an update... we would love to hear that you caught these dirtbags