Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DAMN NEIGHBORS!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

anyone ever want to shoot, or severely maim their neighbors?
    I DO, heres why.. im outside putting plug wires on my truck, and chevy4wd and i are shootin the chit while hes on lunch break at my house.. and we hear a crash from my backyard..we run around the side of my house and see..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    it seems my neighbors 13 year old daughter (im guessing on the age), tried to pull the car into their carport, and instead went through it, over about 6" slab of concrete, hit the excercise machine, and into my fence.. just glad the psycho assclown didnt hit my house.. good thing my neighbor is putting a new fence in on his property so he can replace the damaged section of mine at the same time..
    i offered to trade the 3/4 ton 89ish chevrolet that needs a tranny, for the fence damage, but no dice..

how are people so stupid? honestly.. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hahah..ur always trying to get him to give u that truck arent you!? lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

been trying to get ahold of it for the last week or two, since the trans went out..

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well i cant blame u..i would be to..from the pics ive seen its a pretty sweet lookin truck, ive been kinda wanten a newer IFS chevy latly anyhow...cant afford it though..

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'm not even going to start with my next door white trash neighbor!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Too much crap in too short of time. I doubt when the time comes to sell our house that we will get anything above appraisal since their place is a $hithole and causing ours to lose value. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Told the wife whatever we sell the house for, if its at appraisal value or less, I'm gonna nail the loser neighbors for the rest of the loss. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

cant you get the city involved because of their trashed property? Ive heard you can call someone and they will make them clean up the yard but I dont know how it is where you live.

Nick

7. thatK30guy

Already did. My father-in-law is a city council member and he got them to clean up the front part of the yard. But it still looks like crap even though they did clean it up to where it was a little more tolerable. If you could just see whats inside their wood fence........ /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

My other problem with them is the fact they don't use lids on their trash cans when they set them out by the street. My dogs like to frequent their place and snoop around in their trash and front yard as they just throw their table scraps, food, etc. out the front door and my dogs go help themselves. There's a path from the back yard of our place to their front yard from the mutts going back and forth to them. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up when spring gets here and I'm gonna install one of those electric perimeter fence thingies and wait for the dogs to go to the "border" and get the crap shocked out of them. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Maybe that may teach them to stay home! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

yea those shock fences work pretty good for smaller dogs. I had a 130 lb black lab and he would just run through it though. It shocked him but I guess he figgured it was worth it. Funny as hell to see his fat @ss run and then get zapped. You could tell it hurt.

9. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

feel lucky that it's a neighbor and not a roommate, like i have.
    he makes me want to commit homicide about 5 days out of 7 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. thatK30guy

Would the shock collars and fence work on my two dalmatians which weigh around 70 lbs. apiece? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Just depends on the dog. I had to make a temporary kennel with extra hot wire fencing once. I have a black lab that is big and wont go near the electric fence after the first shock while my smaller austrailian sheperd will run right thru them.

12. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Would the shock collars and fence work on my two dalmatians which weigh around 70 lbs. apiece? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

just put 2 collars on each dog if it dont work /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

what we tryed was looping it around a few times. He would still run through 2 zapps but not 4