Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Damn punkass kids!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by afroman006, Jul 13, 2005.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I spent all day at my shop today working on the trail *****. As I was closing everything up to go home at around 8, I hear a thumping sound coming from the yard. At first I thought it was my big sliding doors banging against the wall in the wind, but then it kept going. I ran around to the front and saw two kids behind the yard by the rail road tracks throwing rocks at my parts trucks.

I decided, its on now *****es! I took the long way around and had to run about 300 yards around a cement plant to sneak up on them and got about 30 yards away before saying anything. I obviously suprised the hell out of them and I could see they were thinking about running but figured I would catch them (I was covered in 9 hours worth of dirt, grease, and steel powder). There was a bike belonging to one of them sitting on the railroad tracks so I ran up and grabbed it so the little bastard wouldnt run. I told them to follow me back to the front of the shop and the one who I assumed owned the bike (little mexican kid about 13 or 14) did but the other (BIG mexican girl) started walking away. I told her to come back and obviosuly, she didnt.

I figured a bird in the hand is worth two on the railroad tracks and took the kid that stayed back to the front and called the cops. He was begging and pleading with me not to call them and said he thought the building was abandoned. WTF, like that makes it ok? He kept saying "please dont call them mister, if you do I'll go back to juvi." At this point I was like great, we got a real ****brick on out hands. The first cop to arrive was one of the civilian clothed task-force type guys and he recognized the kid immediately. Then two more uniformed officers showed up.

At first, I wasnt going to press charges on the kid because he broke a $10 rear window in a parts truck, I just wanted to scare him. When I was showing the officers the damage, they told me he was a very-repeat offender and convinced me to press charges. I went ahead and did and while they were taking my statement they asked, "So how much is the window worth, about $150?" It was all I could do to keep from busting out laughing so I just said yes. (It was a non-sliding rear windshield from a 84 CUCV). They also told me that this will probably be his last chance and there's a good possibility he'll get sent to bootcamp or something of the sort. We got all that stuff taken care of and now I have to go to the station tomorow and give an affadavit.

Now I'm kinda concerned about them messing with the other parts trucks in the yard or even breaking into my shop. I figured that was a risk when I decided to press charges but at the same time, if I didnt do anything, it would probably happen again anyway. In any case, I hope I get my money, not that I need it, but more out of spite.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

In all honesty, that bootcamp might do the kid a world of good. Hopefully it'll straiten him out before he gets in the adult system.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i agree 100% if he is a repeat offender it just might make him think twice next time :D

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Now you need to tell the cops to find the stupid fat girl and prosecute her as well.

Sorry sore spot for me.

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

There, fixed it for ya! :haha:

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha:

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Don't feel bad.

If the kids a repeat offender he's had enough chances to know better by now. You handled it well, you didn't hit him and get yourself into trouble.

9. afroman006

I dont feel bad at all. Little bitch had it coming. I'm just concerned for my poor defenceless parts trucks now.

10. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

wheres kingsville, i have a shot gun and ill come sit by it. :D

11. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

a shotgun and a case of beer. what better combo for entertainment? :D :waytogo:

but seriously sucks to have that sort of thing happen. in my neck of the woods people may get shot at (read warning shots to scare the everlasting **** out of them) :waytogo:

12. afroman006

I hope you have some free time! Kingsville is about 30 minutes south of Corpus Christi, so about 9 hour drive from Dallas.

13. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

That is what many of them bank on. Follow through with it, even if it becomes inconvenient. Here is a quote for you:

"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional rights secure." - Thomas Jefferson

14. grindkings

grindkings 1/2 ton status

Just sit out back in your cammo with a pellet gun. Thats what i'd do. Or hook up some good ole electricity to a cool looking bike and hope some kid tries to steel it and get a good ole' shoocking.

15. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Get you a good pit bull or rot weiler, that will scare the ba jeesus out of them before they get close enough next time :D

16. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Probably only for a second. Once they realize the dog is behind a fence they'd prolly start throwin rocks at the dog.

I really despise the attitude of welfare children.

17. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Ya it sucks. I am glad I live on a military base, everyone minds there P's and Q's. Otherwise the man slaps the taste out of there mouth. Great place for raising your family for security reasons :o

18. afroman006

Here's pics of the damage. The first is the one they busted out and the second is the one they started on when I caught them.

window.JPG

window2.JPG

19. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

people still use salt???

glad you got a kid should help him out.

i would worry more about the fat sister telling daddy that that mean man with the old trucks sent little horhey to prison and him comeing and getting retrobution

20. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

:haha: serves em right :haha: