Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

damn the cigarettes.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5ntexas, Sep 29, 2003.

1. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

lol. i need a smoke but got none and no money but then i remembered that i had some dip that my friend gave me so i got my nicotine. lol. damn the cigarettes. oh and i was readin a post and had to spit but missed the cup and it got on my keyboard. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

huh, yup texas (im gonna get my a$$ kicked now) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

cool, i quit five years ago by doing nothing but staying under hood of trucks for a week sttraight avoiding ppl and gas stations, i was not at work then either, so i was ale to do this, i even had TV outside to watch while doing this, it worked, i have been non-addicted smoker ever since /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i smoked for seven years and smashed my last squares, and recently finally managed to quit drinkign 2 liters of caffeine soda, and have converted successfulyl over to 7up and sierra mist and any other non caffeine sodas, but i have to have my coffee in the AM though, i have a couple 44's of that, tats basically two pots pretty much. but thats nothing compared to what iw as doing, that plus a couple or three 2 liters of caffeine soda a day, in winter even more than that, 24/7 when awake
    i tried to quit caffeine cold turkey once, it lasted three weeks, i could not stay conscious, literally. it was not a good thing,. this was while i was not laid off(rarity) and running expensive computer program controlled machinery, so....... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

you can quit smokes, just have to keep self compeltely busy with something for a few days in a row. its when you sit idle or stand idle or what have you idle that you want to light up. sitting at puter will cause you to have a whole pack within a half a day, i see this happen all the time here.

basically you have to want to quit something in order to successfully do it, if its health risky habit then well you have to decide on how you want to die when its that time, hmmm..

good luck

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif congrats on the quitting. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif