Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Damn wet mops...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jul 12, 2006.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Pulled something in my back so I'm home for the day. Sucks. Had to go do the drug and alcohol tests and get checked out since I noticed it while on the job. Think I strained it in my sleep but didn't feel any pain until I got to work. Lifted a mop to clean my bay up, and bam, instant pain. I finished mopping the bay, worked on one car, and every time I bent over it was agony so I told them I had to go. Doctors orders, stretch and relax. I'm going to go see the chriopractor. Give him one more shot.

Damn wet mops that can't weigh more than 5 pounds....

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yep it seems like it never happens when actually doing anything strenuous...Ice it and maybe get some anti inflamitorys from the Doc...

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i'm scared of the chriopractor. when i was young my pappy went to one so he made all of us go. that nut made my back hurt. i was 16. it finnaly quit hurting a few days before we had to go back.:eek1: screw those guys.go to a massage parlor, you'll feel better.:waytogo:

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

my good friend poped a disk in his back. all he did was roll over on the couch and sneeze good. but when he got surgery later thay said it was more than just that. but the sneeze was the last straw.

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

scary how quick we can go down.:eek1:

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

The ones I love the best are when ya sit up in bed then have to lay back down and breathe real regular for the next half an hour till your back stops spasming. Great fun there.