Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Damn you, Hollywood Video! Damn you to hell!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I friggin returned this game several months ago... A week late, yes, but I got notice after notice that it wasn't returned, and every time I went in and told them I returned it and they said they'd look into it... Right... So today I got a FINAL notice saying give us $69.31 in ten days or else... I call the number on there and get put on hold for 20 minutes... I don't have a regular phone, so I was on my cell phone... No answer, I just hung up... :mad:

I'm just going to call again tomorrow while I'm at work, so I can get paid for sitting on hold... **** Hollywood Video... How hard can it possibly be to keep track of a video game when it's only going about 20 feet from the drop box to the store?!?!

I don't normally go around raising hell, but I'm not paying more than the week of late fees for that game, and that's it...

Alright, I'm okay now :)

2. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Watch out man or they WILL hose you on your credit report!

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Blockbuster online rocks....

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

They took out the dropbox at the branch in town just after the 4th of July. I get the feeling some ****head dumped some explosives in it.

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

They said they were having problems with theft and they stopped doing the drop box at most video stores...

6. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I hate movie rental in general, both blockbuster and hollywood video. At hollywood video, we rented spiderman one time. I went home watched it and returned it before it was due. A few weeks went by and we got a notice that the second disk wasnt returned. Kicker is, the second disk was never in there. I didnt know there was a ****ing second disk, how the **** was I supposed to? Since my mom was the one that rented it, she went to the store and tried the calm approach first, then went postal. They are such pricks about it, she ended up having to pay it, because they NEVER make mistakes. EVER, THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE HOLY GODS. **** I hate video stores.

My girlfriend returned Ray on time, this time at Blockbuster, and they started sending her notices that it was late two weeks later. That one eventually went away though, we never did anything about it.

7. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

They can be assholes sometimes, a few times my mom (who lives a few blocks away) rented movies under my account, they asked for the last name and up came both of ours, but for some reason they put it under mine. ( this has happened a few times) After that I was annoyed and they put a memo into their computers that they would check for ID no matter who tried to rent under my account and I was suppossed to be the only one authorized to rent movies. Welp sure as sh!t I came in one day and they were trying to nail me for 40 some odd dollars in charges for late fees that my mom had caused. After all this crap and they didnt want to take the fees off my account even though their piece of crap, minimum wage paid, lazy teenagers screwed up and rented under my account again. They didnt want to cooperate(after trying to be calm) I told the manager to go f' himself and Ill see him later when he gets off for being a shiot head. Needless to say they let me take my movie but still didnt remove the fees. I never paid them and if they come after me for it then I will come after the manager with my blazer attached to the back of his piece of crap honda civic. Bunch of aholes, but what can you say when a person has failed in life and the best job he will ever get will be to work at a movie store for the rest of his life.