Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dana 44 and 14-bolt 3/4 ton axles $350

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mountainexplorer, Jan 21, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Pair of 3/4 ton axles out of a '76 Chevy fulltime 4x4. Dana 44 front with flattop knuckles, complete from caliper to caliper. 14-bolt full floater rear complete drum to drum. Both 4.10 gears. $350 for both. *edit* Front end sold. Rear 14-bolt axle available $150 obo

Located in Spokane, Wa. Depending on where you are in the NW, transport could possibly arranged.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  2. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

hmm, I am in Texas, but if shipping isn't outrageous $350 beats the $700 a guy wants locally for the same pair, without flat top knuckles ( 10-bolt front ).

check shipping to zip 75038

3. mountainexplorer

Hmmm... I'd rather not ship these. Not sure who to try and go through to do it. I guess I'd ship if I could just drop them off at a shipping company that does business in Spokane.

4. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

shipping

I work for a freight line and I know you can drop items off on the dock and have the company dress them for shipping. I see axles banded to wooden pallets all the time for easy moving. Let me do a little more research and I'll get back to you on the easiest way to have these shipped.

5. mountainexplorer

If you want to do the research and find out what's involved and don't mind whatever shipping would cost, then I can strap them to pallets and drop them off somewhere in or near Spokane.

6. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

shipping

I'll talk to a friend of mine in sales and see if we have a terminal near Spokane.

be in touch soon