Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dana 44 Front end needed

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by rebelrockin, Jan 27, 2003.

1. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Need a Dana 44 front end to put on a 89 Cherokee. If there is anyone whom has one to part with. We are looking for one. near the Portland area. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I FOUND ONE Thanks EVERYONE /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

what year, make and model?

3. rebelrockin

needed for a 1989 Cherokee Sport. We know we may have to take it in and have it cut down to fit. We haven't been able to find one cut down already /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll be doing my axle swap in the near future. I'm pulling out a 12 bolt and Dana 44 (1/2 ton axles) with 308 gears. Now here's the deal, they will be free to whoever wants them. You'd just have to come get them, or have them picked up. I won't ship becouse they are to heavy for me to haul down to UPS, or Fed-ex. Just need to wait for me to get my 3/4 Ton axles under the 76 K5, then these 1/2 tons will be free.

5. rebelrockin

We don't have a problem picking it up. The rig is in Portland at this point, I have a dana 60-2 10 bolt that is in the back of it to be taken in and cut down, so we were wanting to get everything done at the same time. We are just not sure who is the best priced in town to get the job done. I may just end up calling 6 States and talking to them. they did all the work on my Blazer this is a new adventure to us with my cherokee, having to cut things down. we don't want to be taken advantage of. So I have been trying to read up on what I can. I sure like working on our chevy's thic has been a bit of a hair puller /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I have a dana 44 with 3.08s that I would part with fairly cheap ($50). I live in Vancouver. Give me a yell. If you need, I also have the matching 12 bolt rear for another $50.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif