Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dana 60/ 14b, 465/205,th400/205, rolling chassis, body, v3500..more!!!!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by camiswelding, Sep 25, 2004.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Cleaning out my k collection....descriptions are not complete but do basically represent what is being offered, items represented may have MORE options than stated

1989 CALIF v3500 reg cab, 350 tbi, 465/205, d60...4.10... the following are NEW (7) tires, batteries, 2 ga cables,3 inch turbo exhaust with performance cat, alternator, p/s pump (hydroboost), condensor, a/c compressor (converted to r134),5 inch superlift kit/shocks, braided stainless brake lines, new rotors, bearings,tie rod, new seals throughout,new seat, new windshield, belts, all fluids
    shaved front fenders, killer push bumper/with tow hitch
    9 foot utility body, ex forest service truck I purchased at auction... I have 11k invested in this truck... it runs excellent, needs paint (badly faded forest service green) and minor bodywork)
    this truck gets excellent fuel mileage, clean calif title,108k original miles, I have been the only owner since fed, it is calif SMOG legal
    giveaway........ 4500.00

1981 CALIF chevy blazer rolling chassis, clean truck
    d60 and 14b (4.56)both have only 2700 miles on them, NEW rancho 4 inch kit with ord shackle flip in the rear, NEW braided stainless brake lines, NEW ord H.D shckles, NEW greasable bushing kit front and rear, NEw poly busings and 1 inch ORD bodylift, unique stainless plate front bumper,custom rear carrier bumper, ord steering brace,ord box brace, clean frame no cracks or damage ever, calif title, owned by me 10 years, never abused or used heavy off road
    Body is fully stripped and disassembled, boxed rockers, doors, front clip, dash cut out, many misc parts, this is a project and you need to be mechanically familiar with k trucks/welding and fab to put it together... additional running gear listed below
    1500.00 ******* THIS IS SOLD SOLD SOLD*******

Late model th400/round 205 complete ...out of excellent running truck, no convertor or driveshafts 600.00

Complete setup to convert to stick including the following:
    fresh reman 205, 32 spline converted
    sm465 excellent shape with a new,custom 32 ORD 32 spline short shaft kit (not installed)
    model 203 front for the doubler setup (actual doubler adapter is not included in this deal)
    swing pedals, hydro bellhousing slave/clutch cylinder etc
    model sm465/203 cast iron adapter for the conversion

thanks for looking
    cam

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I'm interested in the D60 and 14B with 4.56 out of the K5. Willing to pull off chassis? Willing to ship?

3. camiswelding

Hi all... thanks for the inquiries so far...
    I am not willing to split stuff right now... many items are worth,individually, near what i am asking for groups of stuff...much of what I am selling is brand new and is pennies on the dollar
    a near new dana 60 and 14b are worth close to 1500....
    NOT WILLING TO SHIP( but I can load and do have a forklift) unless you want to work something out with people like kennyw, who do parts runs...

thanks again

4. camiswelding

PICS today for those who asked

5. camiswelding

pics have been sent

6. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

pics of the 81 project at your earliest conveinence please.

Thanks

KP

7. camiswelding

IT HAS BEEN SOLD KYLE>>>> k5 body is available from the new owner fourwheelerjeff... please email him if you are interested... he has pics
    thanks
    cam

8. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    IT HAS BEEN SOLD KYLE>>>> k5 body is available from the new owner fourwheelerjeff... please email him if you are interested... he has pics
    thanks
    cam

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN that's guys EVERYWHERE! I'm gonna have to track his sorry tail down and do some negotiating!

Thanks for the quick reply, that was a smoking deal, I'll just keep on looking /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KP

9. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

He's trying to corner the market on all the 1 Ton stuff. Soon even an open diff -4:10 d60 will be $2500

10. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

4wheelerjeff = boyce of the new millenium?

Hey jeff, buy my axles dood!