Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dana 60 brake lines

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by frito, Feb 17, 2002.

1. frito

frito Registered Member

does anyone on the board with a Dana 60 front in a 1st gen K5 or early 2nd gen or P/U that had a dana 44 stock know where to get brake hoses and from where that will fit our trucks .. with a dana 60 in the front?

thanks
    frito

71 K5 Blazer,350/TH350/205 33's/ 2inch lift for now, soon to have 14B FF and D60 in a few weeks

2. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Looky here this is what I did,I can try to get p/n's later but I got some adapters from autozone and installed some -4 stainless braided line and got some an fittings and cut the stock line about 4" from the banjo fitting anf flared it for the an-4 fittings and wam bam it bolts right up and with stainless brake lines for alot cheaoer than the OTHER guys stuff.I am an aircraft mechanic so this is all stuff I can find in catalogs around the hanger.If you need P/ns let me know.And just in case Someone thinks this is dangerous,The flared tube idea is good to about 10,000 psi WHere the actual factory line is good only to about 3500 psi