Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dana 60 from dually to single wheel ?'s

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by xpndbl3, Feb 10, 2007.

1. xpndbl3

xpndbl3 1/2 ton status

Just bought a dana 60 out of a 82 dually 1 ton today. It has kingpins as well. What parts do I need to swap out to allow me to use my normal rims on my 3/4 ton truck right now? Any links with pics, etc would be great. thanks.

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

search, there is 90,000,000 threads on it :D

3. xpndbl3

xpndbl3 1/2 ton status

so which button for a non-member allows me to search again ;)

4. uglychevyZZ4

5. xpndbl3

xpndbl3 1/2 ton status

the only article I see is the axle swap one, which talks about 10 bolt to dana 60, and a dana 60 manual which doesn't give out parts numbers, etc. This is great how I'm treated like such a noob on this website and no one offers real help. Maybe on my drag racing websites I should treat people with questions just the same way. When asking about a carb problem or traction problem maybe I'll reply with "check a tech page" wink wink. Excuse me for the honesty here, but overall I've seen on this website pushing for money and those that do pay treat others who don't pay with disrespect. But I guess in my 150 some posts when I answer carb issues or trans problems I should ask for $1 towards my $25. You catch more bees with honey ;)

6. uglychevyZZ4

oh stop yer whining, i just offered you 3 options . i found a ton of threads from it and im NOT NOT NOT a member anymore either.

now... take a deep breath, relax, and scroll up and look for the HUGE google bar, you can choose to search CK5 with it :wink1:.. its all right there just slow down and breath kid :hand-shake: :D

7. xpndbl3

xpndbl3 1/2 ton status

Very nice works for me. Just lately it seems that asking questions on this site is immediately brought with attacks.

8. uglychevyZZ4

you just never know, but taking a sec to search and saying search yielded nothing will go a long way! this forum has always been overposted (well since it costs money to post in other forums) so it gets hammered, and a simple search will 99% of the time will have the answer but more people need to use it :doah:glad it helped. theres TONS of info on that job on here. just search with terms like
    • SRW
    • DRW
    • D60 HUBS

9. xpndbl3

xpndbl3 1/2 ton status

thanks again