Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dana 60 front end question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by reedmit, Apr 24, 2002.

1. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

I posted this in the Garage and got no replys so I figured I would try it here.

I am sure this has been covered in here somewhere but there is a ton of stuff to look through.
    What is th difference between the Dodge and Chevy Dana 60s from the steering knuckle out? IE the caliper bracket, spindle, rotor, hub assembly, etc

2. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

send a PM to shannon(mudhog) he has a dodge dana 60 under the front of his truck mabey he can anwser your questions

3. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

I thought about that but I figured he wouldn't know unless he had a Chevy one to compare it to. If I dont get any answers here I will ask him at the next meeting and look at his compared to the others in the club.

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

mudhog and mj both have Dodge D60s in their GMs and have answered these type questions in the past. Might be hard to sort from all the hits but you could try a few searches looking for their names in the list.