Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dana 60 & GM-14boltFF with limited slips

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by mdevlin, May 5, 2005.

1. mdevlin

mdevlin Registered Member

They are off of a military blazer that I then installed on my 84 Blazer. I am now parting out the entire Blazer. It's a project that I finally decided I just don't have the time or the money to finish, so I am parting it out.

The axles are a Dana 60 front with a limited slip and a 14-BoltFF rear, also with a limited slip (I was told it was a detroit locker, but I am pretty sure it is not).

I am asking for $1600, but make me an offer. I'll include the u-bolts/mounting brackets if you want, actually, you can have the drive shafts as well.

Here are some pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you would like to see more pictures, or have any other questions, feel free to PM me or call me at 617-413-8739

I am up for whatever method of delivery you would like. I work in boston, ma. The truck is in Saugus, MA, and I now live in Nashua, NH, so I could meet you anywhere around there with them. For the right price I would be willing to drive a bit too.

Make me an offer and they are yours.

you can check out the rest of the stuff on the truck by going here: http://aisle10.net/theblazer/

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Pm sent.