Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dana 60 Hubs

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by CadChevy, Jun 22, 2002.

1. CadChevy

CadChevy Registered Member

Might have my hands on a Dana 60, but it is coming out of a dually truck. Does any body have some single wheel hubs that you might wanna trade? I'll find out on Tuesday if I am getting it. Nick

2. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

I can have your hubs machined for 200 total. They look great and work great, I can send pics of a finished setup, and we can just swap we have three sets done, they will send the machined hubs for yours and 200 bucks. Just something to keep in mind if you can't find any 60 hubs. Jesse
    Oh yeah shipping would be to Tullahoma TN, you might be able to meet us somewhere on 24. Jesse

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Post some pics!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

ok give me a day or to I have to drive down there, I never knew anything about them till I met a guy from right at monteagle we started talking and trading parts, you know the deal and he hooked me up with one of the best machinist I have ever me, and sure as hell there was two dually axles under there two trucks with machined hubs, I am looking for those dually axles that were so cheap now, can't find them now that I can make them work. Jesse