Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dana 60 q's

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dheavychevy38, Sep 14, 2004.

1. dheavychevy38

dheavychevy38 1/2 ton status Premium Member

dana 60 q\'s

well i had a oops /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif all my hub parts for the 4wd hud got scattered around the garage does anyone have a pic of all the pieces for the stock 4wd manual hub and the order they go in the hub /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif that would be awsome thanks

2. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Re: dana 60 q\'s

I don't have a picture, but it goes like this. Once you put the rotor/hub assembly on you put the outer wheel bearing in then the first adjusting nut. Its the one with the little nipple the sticks out. Next is the washer with the 4 prongs then the out adjusting nut. Be sure to properly torque the wheel bearing. Then put the hub assembly in. It has two snap rings. A big one that holds the hub assembly in place and a small one that holds the outer axle shaft in place. On those are in, take two of the cover screws and screw them into the hub. You should have some end play in there. If it doesn't move at all something isn't adjusted right. If there is some movement, thats good, take out the two screws and put the cover on.