Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dana 60 spider gears....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 90blzr, Aug 20, 2004.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Will any spiders work? I have an empty 4.56 and up carrier, no spiders or pin

Can I use spider gears from any carrier, or does it have to be from a 4.56 and up?
    THanks!

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Parts from any D60 carrier will fit. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Hey Mychal, when you come by and pick up your tires and drop off my 39.5 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif, I'll give you the spiders that came out of your 60. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

man, I wish I knew you were looking for a 39.5....I just sold one last week..about 50% tread too. $25. Next time let me know! Or did you tell me? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    just kiddin' if i come up on a 39.5, its yours. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    sounds good on the spiders. You put a locker in yours?

5. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Yeah I put a Lockrite in the front. I got pissed at a trail ride when I had an open Dana 60 and couldn't get over a damn obstacle. SO I went home and ripped out the spiders and threw in a lockrite. WORKS AWESOME!!