Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dana 60 Where can I get one?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by slayer77, Oct 21, 2003.

1. slayer77

slayer77 Registered Member

I live in the Bay Area and would like to get a Dana 60 if possible for the front of my 71K5...

Thanks

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I think IronMan Is selling a d60 and 14bff combo for like 1500 in the bay area. You might want to IM him. You also could try going to the junkyards. They are always fun and you can usually get good deals.

Here's Ironman's post

"Dana 60 Front Axel, 14 Bolt rear axel. 4:10's, rear Gov Lock. Axels are in good shape, sandblasted and painted. It includes a ORD Crossover Steering Setup and steering box brace for the 60. Also includes U-Bolts and plates. $1,900"

Good luck
    Nick

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

check the for sale forum, also maybe post in the parts wanted forum, ebay,boycee equipment, dynatrac (bigbucks),Military surplus dealers...................

4. rearsteer70k5

rearsteer70k5 Registered Member

I live in the bay area too and got mine from a place in santa clara called santa clara truck wreckers. they got a lot of axles to chose from. the number is 408 727 2244