Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dana 60 withdrawal

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Nov 9, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I haven't gotten my Dana 60 "fix" for a while... finally got up the cash to go buy a CUCV that was for sale near me, and found out it was already sold.

I've never done drugs or drank alcohol before... but I think what I'm feeling right now is similar to an alcoholic that just had a beer removed or a drug addict that missed out on a drug shipment. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    or drank alcohol before...

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif WTF, You owe it to Yourself to be face down in the gutter puking up some Jack Daniels /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

That's ok. I'd much rather be spending time on edge in search of every Dana 60 deal in the Eastern Washington/Northern Idaho region. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

When I sober up... all the money I have into parts doesn't get drank away. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Until I break stuff and ruin it. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

I only own one dana 60, its my first and only, so far. Sometimes I will catch myself going out to the garage to pet it, just to see if it is there. I can't wait to dump a ton of cash into it. I think I am deranged /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I only own one dana 60, its my first and only, so far. Sometimes I will catch myself going out to the garage to pet it, just to see if it is there. I can't wait to dump a ton of cash into it. I think I am deranged /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    As long as you're just "petting it" we'll still think of you as normal.... but let it go at that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Sometimes I will catch myself going out to the garage to pet it, just to see if it is there. I can't wait to dump a ton of cash into it. I think I am deranged /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cool, i dont feel alone now

7. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    cool, i dont feel alone now

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, where's the sarcasm?

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

no sarcasm. do you sit in your truck, even though its not running and dream about driving it soon?

9. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I do that all the time--only I'm dreaming of having enough cash to fill the gas tank--the truck runs and drives,but not when the gas tank is empty(about 99% of the time lately!) /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

10. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    no sarcasm. do you sit in your truck, even though its not running and dream about driving it soon?

[/ QUOTE ]

well I can't do that...the seats are in the barn and the cab is full of tools, spare NP205's, and milk crates /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But I did go wheeling in Wellsville last weekend with some other CK5ers, and I want to be able to wheel my truck NOW so bad it hurts. Damn not having any money.

11. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Ah the old sittin in the truck prettending you could go whel it and it was all done and done perfectly.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Yeah done that more thatn once, i mean after a while you got to remember what your doing all the stinkin work for. Oh well one day...one /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifday