Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dangit......................... Im not an Orange

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 10, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif OOOPS, i missed my aniversary, im not orange, and cant post where i need to /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Im such a freeloader /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

A freeloader, a cross-poster, a yahoo, and a general all-around scoundrel of the highest order.....................

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

takes one to know one /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Im such a crossdresser /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

hey, that was a good trade /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif but I dont see how you women could ever get P.M.S., your pinocha is covered with SILK for chr!st sakes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif so yes I'll keep wearing your silk undies and you keep enjoying my old worn out cup, fair trade I'd say steph, just dont tell anyone we traded /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. ChevyCaGal

I don't get PMS. I get moody, but it's from dealing with stupid people. That is rare too. I actually don't have any silk draws if you must know that too... but I have some cute cotton ones from Macy's I just got... let me know... they have little flowers on them... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

you mean they dont have any pics of jeeps on the bunger? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif mine have a CREWCABLOOOOOONGBED in the front /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

Um, I got solid colored ones, flowers, stripes, poka dots and the cool ones my friends daughter got me for Christmas with Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears on them.... I used to have a pair my mom got me as a joke that had some little monster trucks on them though if that makes a difference.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

well.............ok, as long as theyre not thong, i just flossed /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. ChevyCaGal

I don't get the thong thing... it's like paying to have a wedgie? If I wanted a wedgie, I'd yank the ones I have on now up and have one, and for free at that...

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Here's an idea.... Panties with a pic of a beaver on the crotch... Might sell?

Hey Rob! Got $25? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] your pinocha is covered with SILK for chr!st sakes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't get the thong thing... it's like paying to have a wedgie? If I wanted a wedgie, I'd yank the ones I have on now up and have one, and for free at that...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif My sentiments exactly. [​IMG]

14. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Wow, we went from Rob not being Orange...to a discussion on the merits of thongs and silk./forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I want pic's dammit!!/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

15. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]

I want pic's dammit!!/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

16. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

17. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That's just nasty...I think I prefer the suicide pic. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rene

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I missed mine too and I promised myself I wouldn't spend the $25 until I got my truck running.

Spent like 75% of my year membership on active duty and away from the comp! What a mistake, huh?

I'm glad I got to help the site though. Last year I bought a shirt and a membership, this year a calander. Didn't know my membership was up and then I said screw it until the truck runs.

Hopefully it'll run tomorrow! If not, hopefully Saturday.