Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Darjeeling tea 1, spastic colon 0....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Feb 13, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Heres what not to do if you're stimulantly challenged like me.Heat pot, wait for boil, steep tea, fall asleep on couch for an hour, wake from nap and stumble into the kitchen, chug tea in overly large mug that has become luke warm, so you can wake up, then realize how long this evil beverage has been brewing, wait 20 minutes then with the horrible cramping of a bitchy premenstral teen girl , run for the bathroom doing the award winning "Ministery of the silly walks" potty dance, only to be fumigated by Gawd knows what, that just came out your woopsadaisy...Think I'll stick with a moderatly brewed green tea from now on... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Just had a bout with the brown giant again, anyone need any info on Darjeeling tea you let me know???

Man I don't remember having any corn??? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

yeah, that corn will sneak up on you

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man I don't remember having any corn???

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Orange Peako tea with some sugar is the best... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    (I dont know if you have a MARSH supermarket but we buy Marsh Iced Tea bags... Mix 3/4 cup sugar and 1 gallon boiling water stir, add 7 marsh tea bags and let it cool, then put it in the frig for a few hours... pour over ice and /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif)

7. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Man I don't remember having any corn??? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's like a darjeeling tea enema. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I take it coffee and your colon don't get along.......... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Any kinda stimulants and my woopsadaisy don't mix well at all, I'm a depressents sorta guy... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif