Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Darn ANG lady woke me up

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 18, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was having the most awesome dream... Somehow I had a set of 5 almost brand new Yokohama mud tires... the ones I really want... in the 31" size... So I was like sweet... I better get these put on my rims and on my Explorer... So I went to my parents house... I guess I should mention that we were in some small town with about a million trees and everyone had nice green lawns and there was a river right behind my parents house. Everyone had a garage also.

So I went to my parents house and went in the garage, and my cat was there freaking out running around... So I grabbed the tires out of the garage and took them down the road where my old Scout was... I jacked it up and put 2 wheels and tires on it and said ya know, I can use my mom's truck...

So I walked to Peerless and told them not to close, I was going to bring in a set of tires I wanted mounted, and I'd pay them $20... So I hopped in my Explorer and sped to my parents house, doing a nice hydroplane slide thing on a big puddle, nearly flipping over...

So I got there, loaded up the 3/4 ton pickup with 16 tires, and started driving over to the Scout. My cat was in the back of the truck on top of the tires by the way... I took the tires that I put on the Scout off, and my cat started freaking out again...

Then My phone was ringing... I was debating whether or not to answer it, but it looked like an ANG number, so I answered it... Bah...

Oh yeah, before the weird tire dream, I had another interesting dream that I went to see a kickboxing instructor and he showed me all these weird stretches... Then wanted me to help him commit a crime... and my cat was there... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Put the crack pipe down and get a Chevy [darn] /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

What a wonderful thing the mind is

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Whats with all the parts with the cat /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Whats with all the parts with the cat /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell if I know... Maybe I should look up all the little things in a dream dictionary and see if I can figure out some sort of hidden meaning /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

It's telling you to go out and get some. ... (CAT)....

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Cat
    To see a cat in your dream, signifies much misfortune, treachery, and bad luck. However, for the cat lover, cats signifies an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. If a cat is biting you, then it symbolizes the devouring female. Perhaps you are taking and taking without giving. You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a lost of independence and lack of autonomy.

To dream that you chase the cat away, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles.

To see a white cat in your dream, denotes that you are going through difficult times.If you see a black cat in your dream, then it indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.

Tires
    To see tires in your dream, indicates that you are dwelling too much in the past and need to move on toward the future. It also refers to your emotional health and how it carries you from one situation to another.

River
    To see a clear, calm-flowing river in your dream, signifies that you are allowing your life to float away and it is time that you take a more decisive hand in directing your life. A river also symbolizes joyful pleasures, peace and prosperity.

To see a raging river, signifies that your life is feeling out of control.

To see a muddy and/or raging river, signifies tumultuous times and jealousy in your life.

To see empty rivers in your dream, forewarns of sickness and unexpected bad luck.

Truck
    To see a truck in your dream, implies that you are overworked. You may be taking on too many tasks and responsibilities and are weighing you down. On a side note, pregnant women often dream of trucks or driving trucks. This may be a metaphor of the load they are are carrying or an expression of their changing bodies.

Garage
    To dream that you are in a garage, signifies a period of inactivity and idleness in your life. You may feel that you have no direction or guidance toward achieving your goals.

To dream that you are pulling your car into the garage, represents security and stability brought about by your accomplishments and efforts.

To dream that you are opening the garage door, denotes that you have made a decision about a matter. You may have decided on the path you will take in reaching your opportunities and goals. On the other hand, if you are closing the garage door, then it suggests that you are putting off your goals for the sake of others around you.

Trees
    To see lush green trees in your dream, symbolizes new hopes, growth and desires. It also implies strength and stability. You are concentrating on your own self-development and individuation.

So let's analyze and figure out what's going on in my mind, and why my cat was there freaking out... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Dream interpretation, is bunk, it's relavent to your life because it's reporcessing of your daily thoughts, soooo yeah it'll reflect your life

It means you need to buy me beer when I come to Cheyenne

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Bah... I'm not allowed to buy beer, only 19 /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'll buy a round of golf at the hotel though, 9 holes /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I need all the practise I can get... Played for the first time this afternoon... Not too bad for a first time, but could definately be better /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

And you still haven't told me when you're coming, so I shouldn't even be planning anything yet /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

11. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    feminine sexuality

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

j/k dude

12. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

CELLPHONES ARE EVIL. I don't recieve calls, I just attempt to call out. I will type the phone number in, but the numbers will change. I will spend half my dream bitching about how much my cell phone blows.

My last dream with the f***ing cellphone was straight out of that movie, the day after tomorrow, its about like huge storms and the end of the earth or someting crazy. I was in some random house with some other people and the big storms were coming. Its quite intense, you know that feeling, it feels so real. Well I was basically trying to call my relatives and see if they were alive.