Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

[darn] people (rant)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudhog, Jan 23, 2004.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i don't rant very often but this just kinda irked me when i was in the wrong mood /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif (rant starting) some [darn] asshat decided i didn't need my but can anymore and took it off my porch /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif ok big deal you say its just a can. well its not just a can it the point of it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i live in the corner upstairs apartment and my stairs go to my front door and porch ONLY. so there is no [darn] reason for anyone to walk up my stairs unless they are there for me. so some asshat came up my stairs and took my [darn] can /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif whats next they going to come into my house and take what they want next? are they going to [darn] with my truck next? it just pisses me off that people cant keep there [darn] hands to them selves /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif (end rant)

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

1. Whats a but can?
    2. I feel ya, bro. I luckily caught the sonsabitches before they got in. Actually they're the luckily ones because if I didn't wake up 'til they got in, they'd be dead since I don't hesitate to shoot anyone who doesn't belong in my home. Some people think that's harse but I've busted my ass to get to where I am today and I'm not letting a lowlife cock$ucker take any of that away... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. mudhog

a but can is a painted coffee can that we through our cigarette buts in instead of just throwing them out on the ground making the place look like crap.

i am the same way if some assclown comes in my house i will not even think twice about shooting them /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

last summer I had someone steal my Rebel flag off of my porch /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Imagine that...................................................

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I just downright hate any form of thievery....they all should be shot on sight.

7. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

put a fresh one out with a boobytrapped grenade under it!

well, ok, maybe thats not the best idea, nevermind /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I just downright hate any form of thievery....they all should be shot on sight.

[/ QUOTE ]
    i agree /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

You shouldn't be needing that butt can anymore anyway /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Get a military mousr trap to place under the can so the next smuck that trys to steal it is gonna get a big bang when he lifts it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif! uses a blank cartidge in the trap to make the noise! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Bill

11. big k5

big k5 Registered Member

I agree with you 100%.Do you think it was kids or some adult who THOUGHT they were doing something good ? I'd agree with some sort of booby trap,but then they might get pissed and take it out on your truck or something.
    It seems like there is always somebody somewhere that has to be in someone else's buisness.

12. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

maybe some one fooking with you?back in school my friends and i would mess with each others rides,once i swaped around my buddies plug wires on his camaro. he thought it was a girl he broke up with and f&&ked up her house. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif as far as stealing goes,i say cut thier damn hands off. i once read about a judge who had a four time offender for stealing in his court room,and part of his sentence was the victom's got to go to HIS house and take what they wanted. eye for an eye. motion detector's are pretty cheap,if you catch him push him off the porch. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

sorry buddy, I thought by takin the can it'd help you STOP SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

14. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

bring it back and say your sorry /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto