Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Darn this weather... also includes Hooters girls

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So it was nice and sunny and warm a few minutes ago, not a cloud in the sky, so I thought I'd make some sun tea... Now, about 10 minutes later, it's windy and cloudy /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Yesterday at the Thunderbird's show, I was walking around in my Civil Air Patrol uniform with someone else in uniform... We were just walking, minding our own business, trying to recruit people... Then we saw about ten hot chicks in orange jump suits. Handed the cutest one a brochure, and they turned around and asked if we knew where the announcer was... We had no clue, so they asked if they could take a picture with us and the boss would have to call it good... So we were like hell yeah you can take a picture with us... That's when I noticed they were wearing Hooters jump suits... And if the picture comes out, it's gonna be on the wall of the new restaurant opening next month /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Of course, I then got a nice talking to from the (female) cadet commander who thought it was in bad taste for us to do such things... But they were clothed... And she grabbed my arm as she asked for the pic. There was nothing I could do. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Lucky dog!

Kris

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I was walking around in my Civil Air Patrol uniform with someone else in uniform

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you weren't wearing the outfit from your avatar /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

do I have to say it? THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES, /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Didn't have my camera and they said if I wanted to see the pic I'd have to go to the restaurant... Now I have a reasonable excuse to visit since all my chick friends say I shouldn't go there /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Why shouldn't you go there? They have a wonderful atmostphere and excellent wings! Did I mention the atmosphere? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Kris

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

YOU CANNOT SAY "HOOTERS GIRLS IN THE TITLE WITHOUT PICS"!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

DAMN KIDS

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

8. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I 2nd that post /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

cool, hopefully they meant it.you'll be famous in that place. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you know what i just thought-your a regular guy,when the weather turned bad you instantly thought of boobys /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif every time there is a serious power outage or mager snow storm the birth rate goes up. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif wheres the hooters girls??