Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dash Crack

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by istallion88k5, Aug 21, 2000.

1. istallion88k5

istallion88k5 1/2 ton status

Alright, has anyone ordered a new dash from lmc, are they as good as the original? I replaced those pos 3.5" speakers over the weekend had my dash panel leaning against the blazer and my kid ran into it with his power wheel(It was a jeep, sad to say) and knocked it over and it cracked from one side to the other on the drivers side.

If it aint a Chevy don't raise it up!

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Not sure about LMC, but I did put one from cheyenne pickup parts on my 79 - am very happy with it, was a pain in the a#$ to put in tho - LOL. I got the urethane version (think it cost $200) in light grey to go with my new charcoal interior.

<font color=black>'79 K5 - 406 w/IROC TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

3. Canuck

Canuck 1/2 ton status

I wanted to order one but they don't seem to have the colour grey. Correct me if I'm wrong. What is the price? I don't have a catelog.

Canuck

Go Wide or Stay @ Home

4. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

Hey, i love LMC trucks, but in this case, I would not buy a new dash pad from them. They only offer black for 279.95, or a paintable one for 349.95 or499.95 depending on the yaer of your truck... You can get actual colored products that match and and are cheaper. Or you can buy a cover that is the right color for a lot cheaper, or you can buy tha carpeted kind that matches color for a lot lot cheaper. Thats what I did, mine looks good. I have blazer embroidered on it in cursive and everything, really sharp...
    Ike

Jeep, what every boy dreams of... K5 what every man owns!!!