Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dash Pad and Steering Wheel

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 3 on the tree, May 1, 2005.

1. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I need to replace my dash pad on my 70. Anyone got a good supplier for this part? I looked at LMC, but I have not heard anything good about their products. Also, anyone got a stock steering wheel 17" that they want to sell? Mine is totally trashed, and the repro ones are waaaaay too pricey.

2. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

I've gotta do some "yard hoppin" before long so if I see a good one cheap Ican grab it for you. :xmas: Doug

3. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

COOL. That would give me the perfect excuse to drive to Montrose. The wife goes once a month to the Super Center, but I always have to stay home and be the parental unit. Thanks DAWG.

4. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

I got a dash pad from gmc paul's less than a year ago. The price was pretty good and it seems to work fine. I *might* go from my stock steering wheel to a different one pretty soon, but I still haven't decided. I will let you know if I decide to go that route.