Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

*** dates changed****Disney, Oklahoma spring run if you are intersted

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Okiemuddog, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

********** CHANGES IN DATE PLEASE CHECK MY LAST POST**************************

Yup it is that time again, I posted this in the plains forum, but know there are some here that are orange members, sooo........

The game plan is, since Calrocs is having a competition already going on April 16-18, I figure when better to do some wheeling and watch some awesome rigs run. The plan is to leave OKC on Friday the 16th in the morning and stay in Disney until Sunday, possibly Monday. If you are planning on going we need to get a head count and what your lodging plans are, with the competition going on that weekend, I suggest reservations early. So far thare are at least 8 rigs going, some are not members here, so post up, it looks like a good turn out. If you need any more info feel free to PM me or send me an email at K5muddog@juno.com /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Krennen

2. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Re: Disney, Oklahoma spring run if you are intersted

Do I need to post that I will be there? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I will be there!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

3. Okiemuddog

I knew you would be there, I am hoping to actually get to wheel this 1 ton beast I have built, going to be running 38.5x14.5/15 TSL/SX's by then too. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

Assuming my jalopy is up and running at that point in time, I will be there. Ive actually been waiting for a run up there, this will be the maiden voyage after all of the upgrades. Daniel, hopefully we will have the bumper/winch on there by then, I should have the truck back TODAY if Im lucky. Oh, and I dont need any accomodations. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. 76bronco

76bronco Registered Member

if you fellas dont mind a bronco tagging along i might be able to make it. maybe...

6. Okiemuddog

Okay, after some investigating, The dates have been changed to April 9-12, the date change is due to the chance of getting to wheel with the comp and spectators is slim. I am proposing changing the date back, I don't want ot spend a fortune in gas and not get to wheel. you guys got any input?