Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Day 2...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> The fumes knows what I'm talkin about. Very dramatic. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif</font>

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Well whatever it is I hope it gets better for you er I think...... or worse.... not sure which is the best to hope for here..... maybe you can give us a hint?

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

they are talking about paul(z3pr) not posting i believe /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Oh, /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif well hopefully he is taking a much needed break and things will be better when he returns. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Yep, and hopefully people will let bygones be bygones and give him a chance to be less annoying before they jump all over him. </font>

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I couldn't have said it any better. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Is it Friday yet...? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I musta mist it? What happened? His hed exploded from reading the kajillion posts that 'fumes made to mock him? He took a voluntary brake from posting? Or is it day 2 of your period or something? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Dish dish dish.... becouse I need to no. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

R-U-N-N-O-F-T'd...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

There was a lot of shall we say teasing and telling off so I think he had enough of trying (if that is a word for it) and took a break. It was a good idea because it was getting really ridiculous. Hopefully this will pass a long with the whole issue that is being flogged (eh hem points to fumes /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) so we can get back to this being a fun site. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Not that it isn't any fun now........

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hopefully, we won't have to see what color his naval lint is in any of his more enthralling posts anymore, Although I don't think it's that bad, it's just that 20 posts like that a day seem to wear on a guy, Steve even booted his post about USA 6X6 wheels because it became an unrelevent post, because he just wanted to chat.There were like 110 replies and 55 of them were from him... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    So when he reads this and you know he will, will he start another "It's come to my attention that some people blah blah blah" post or will he let it go and move on??? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oops, you were talking about the other fumes werent you.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    So has anyone figured his post count per day from when he first joined...?
    I have.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifCan you say shut in...Maybe he got good and pissed and went out for a walk.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Well there goes my entertaining post about my belly lint. [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Would there be pics of your belly???? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

15. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Why yes, yes there is......

[​IMG]

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I notice there is no longer a pic of you on your site.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifSo much for that chop.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif