Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Day of Defeat: Source, free for the rest of the weekend

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Feb 12, 2006.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

13 hours left as of right now. I plan to buy it but I am gonna try it first. Anyone with Steam, HL2, CS:Source, etc can give it a shot for the next 13 hours. Just log onto Steam and download it.

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

to bad the original DoD is still better. ;) cool of them to offer a free weekend... but from what I have heard there is a reason that they need too...

j

3. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

This man speaks the truth, gotta love valve and their ability to compltatly F**K over a good thing.

I miss my k98

4. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

i stoped playing cs:s till i get a new computer....ive been on a tfc kick for the last 2 weeks....im just starting to kinda maybe get decent again..ever wanna play tfc with me www.gametiger.com type in 6/5 stupid and join ;D

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I used to love TFC. Back when I was unemployed I actually played enough (can you say 10 hours a day?) that I was ranked #3 world-wide on one of those cheesy ranking sites. Kinda cool while it lasted. I played dustbowl league clan matches and everything. I got tired of it eventually though, mainly because my team would only let me play HW on defense. Basically if I was camping the cap point as a heavy, the other team couldn't cap, period. :grin: Fun for a while, but I had mad engy and demo skillz and didn't get to use them in competition enough. Soon after I started playing DoD...

j