Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Daytona 500

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudjunkie 82, Feb 13, 2004.

1. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Who is your pick to win the 500 sunday?.........No.24 here

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Jeff Gordon can bite my ass /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Hmmmm, that's a tough one. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Who would I "like" to win?

#49 - Ken Schrader ..... but I won't hold my breath.

My money is on:

[​IMG]

#40 - Sterling Marlin -- Not my favorite driver but he and ol' Dale Sr. can "see the air" in the draft. With the new tires and aero package, driver skill and car handling is what will make the difference but being able to manage the draft will give that "extra" advantage.

Sterlings only problems at plate tracks the past few years has been people running into him. Watch him ride along in the top 10 for most of the race until they get under 50 to go, then he slides his way up front.

That's my pick. I'm sticking to it.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Anybody But Gordon (The California Flash)...member of FAG (fans against gordon)... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I hope little e has to drop out early...can't stand that lil bastid.....hell of a driver tho...

I'm a big Ray Evernham fan... /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Also like Stewart (cause he hates Gordon as much as most people).... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I Always pull for the LaBontes... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif.Jimmy Spencer is a hoot to listen to on the track radio.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Start Yer Engines............... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anybody But Gordon

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm a big Ray Evernham fan...

[/ QUOTE ]

So what do you think about his new rookie, Kasey Kahne?

I think if he listens to his coach (Buddy Baker) then he should do pretty good.

I'm watching him pretty close since he's from Enumclaw (just down the road from me) and we already have A BUNCH of red #9 Dodge collectable stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

That's my son's favorite car ......... but he still points at it and says "hey Daddy look, it's awsome Bill from Dawsonville" /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

I'll let that slide since I've been a fan of Bill's since he started racing. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Also like Stewart (cause he hates Gordon as much as most people)....

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanna see him and Harvick duke it out.
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I Always pull for the LaBontes...

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope Texas Terry can win a few more before he retires, maybe another championship! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

oh yea, only 1 day 20 hours, 35 minutes, 14 seconds 'til they drop the green flag! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Dale Jarrett /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Or Michael Waltrip /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Who is your pick to win the 500 sunday?.........No.24 here

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see J. Gordon win. But in all actuallity, anyone but R.Wallace, Marlin, or Jarret is fine with me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

There is only 3 choices JR, JR, JR /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. kustom71

kustom71 1/2 ton status

yeah what he said!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Another vote the kid.."Jr"

11. mudjunkie 82

24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif24 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

JR has my vote /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

13. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

jr. or tony stewart
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

JR! if he cant win, DEI or RCR.

15. mudjunkie 82

It's Finally here! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifJeff Gordan is going to whoop Ass /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

16. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

im watching it cause i have to for an asignment for auto class (extra credit dealy)

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Go Jr. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    jr. or tony stewart
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about pickin' good!!

I picked Jr & Kevin Harvick & I thought I did good!!