Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DBLAZER

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CK5, Jul 19, 2000.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Hey, did you get your Atlass installed yet?

Steve Fox
    90 3/4 ton K5
    [​IMG]

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

we are putting it in we speak. It isnt as straight forward as they say, but it is going in. The adapter puts it in either a little to high or a little to low. To high creats a tad bit to much front pinion angle and might create an issue when i am twisted up. To low just puts the case way below the the frame. I think that we got it set last night,It , with the transmission, only hangs down about an inch or so below the frame. I thnik the end result is gonna be awsome. I will let you know when i am done.
    DBLAZER

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. NEW AtlassII being installed

3. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Hey there, we got the case where we we want it and man is it up there. I ordered my drivelines today. We also moved my front axel forward about an inch and a half. And lot of little other things. Ill keep you informed

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. NEW AtlassII being installed