Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DBLAZER

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazer72, Jul 24, 2000.

1. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

You asked about wheeling down in OK. Its not a bad place but can be very hard on axels, drive shafts and u-joints. I was down there last Feb. with the Kansas City club and inside of the first hour it was something like 5 u-joints, one drive shaft and and rear axel. But it some fun places to play. If they sound the hour that there opening the spill ways you best get out of the way fast.

I understand the jeep thing I drive a BLAZER!!

Ken

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I also posted a thread on this when you said you were going there on the trails board. Went in Feb too. There was a big zuki run, a good friend of mine has a well modified samurai. When were you there, ken?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

3. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

was there the weekend of the 26th I think in Feb! There were some sammys there to though they did not want to play with us to much!

Ken

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

where at in ok???? It looks like we are going to Disney this weekend. any thoughts

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. NEW AtlassII being installed

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

were you the guy in the...I want to say red blazer that went up on that rock right under the dam and picnic'd? We had a white zuk with an external cage in progress...

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

6. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

Nope its a blue on, its listed under the photos it was blazer of the month for march, I think. but we were right up there and had lunch there.

Ken

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I saw you there. I remember that truck. Nice one by the way. I tell you what though, I wasn't too impressed by that scorpion in person, were you? The little suks did all right through some ultra tough stuff, but you are so limited by space and designs available I guess. We saw a hummer following a blazer around in the trees but he turned back through some of it too. Extremes either way I guess.

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress