Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DD 2wd muscle GMC truck PICS night ones DAY coming soon

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 89K1500Chevy, Jul 7, 2003.

1. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Im getting my uncles truck this week for 8000 its a 2wd 85 GMC with the Deluxe ZZ4 350. he has the recipts to prove his got over 15,000 in the truck,4000.00 for the ZZ4 355hp engine and i can get the Hot cam kit from chevy and it will make 430HP!!just on a cam swap!! 8000.00 paint job I know he spent a year on painting this truck he took it down to bare metal and wet sanded it many times, he does this stuff for a living. its a sweet street machine good to roll up to some ladies in Only thing it needs to complete it is a cover on the bed, some Torque Thurst 2 wheels, a limited slip rear cuz this truck spins forever, and stero upgrade. Then it will be ready for cruzing and shows. Its got coated headers and duals with flows the sound is awsome. Ill be picking it up sometime this week then get some pics of it and put them on here. Oh and the reason he is selling it to me is he is building a new house and wants to keep this truck in the family. he has so much time on this thing it really does look like it just rolled outta the factory. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Re: Im getting a DD 2wd muscle GMC truck pics coming soon!

pics?

3. 89K1500Chevy

PICS night pics but its still PICS NOTE these night pics do this truck no justice for what it looks like in person so ill will have to get day pics very very soon but here they are... in a few shots there is a lamp post up reflection on the paint that looks kinda like big white spots /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif messin up my pics but other then that here you go /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif Blue Bayou Racing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 89K1500Chevy

/forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif